34. h

tyler sat in class the next day. as the rest of the class got in to groups to finish up last nights homework, that obviously he didn't do, he sat alone at his desk. tyler rested his head on his desk about to fall asleep before he heard a feminine voice.

"hey!" the voice said before he heard the sound of a chair skimming the title of the classroom. he furrowed his eyebrows, tiredly before picking his head off the desk. "huh?" he blinked trying to get his eyes to adjust to the sudden light. "you're the kid from the hallway the other day, right?" the girl smiled sheepishly.

tyler was confused on why she was talking to him. he sat there with a blank stare on his face as the girl continued to talk to him. "i'm jenna by the way!" she offered her hand out for tyler to shake it. tyler opened his mouth for nothing to come out. he glanced down at her offering hand before, slowly pulling his out to fulfill the handshake. "my n-names ty-ler." tyler managed to get out. his voice cracked, along with the dryness of his voice from not talking for so long made it hard to speak.

"nice to meet you. well, like formally." jenna chuckled. she grinned before swiping her bangs from her eyes. "i guess." tyler blandly stated. he was still perplexed why a girl, not to mention a pretty one, was talking to him. usually girls like her hang around brendon or 'popular' kids. but how can he be complaining, he did need someone to talk to. "so, like what was going on yesterday?" jenna tilted her head to the side. "i mean i would have talked to you then but you ran away." man, was she a talker.

"oh, it w-was nothing." tyler frowned as memories of josh filled his mind. "ok." the blonde haired girl just shrugged. "hey, you have anyone to sit with at lunch?" jenna started shuffling out of the chair, as she glanced at the clock. two more minutes until the bell would ring. tylers eyes widened as he stuttered repeatedly. "i can sit with you?" she suggested, running her fingers through her blonde hair nervously. "or not. i just thought you might want someone to sit with, you know. you always sit alone and-"

"y-yeah." tyler looked up, finally making eye contact with the girl beside him. he whispered making sure she could hear him say it though. "okay." jenna grinned before she jumped lightly at the sound of the bell.

:.。..。.:

jenna and tyler sat at his regular table in the back of the cafeteria. tyler really enjoyed having someone to talk to. they talked about their different interests and hobbies. of course jenna did most of the talking but tyler felt comfortable in her presence.

"yeah, i really like singin- tyler? you okay? you've been staring at the same table for like five minutes now." jenna giggled with slight confusion in her voice. "uh-" tyler shuffled in his seat, pulling himself from his daydream. but, he was staring in the direction of josh for a reason. "i'm good. ca-can i ask you something?" he turned towards the blonde haired girl. there was something about her that seemed so trustworthy. "go ahead."

"ha-have you ever been in l-love?" tylers face began to heat up as he avoided eye contact at all costs. he yanked on the sleeves of his hoodie, pulling them down even farther than they were before. "well, um-" jenna started. she swallowed slowly before leaning her arms on the wooden surface. "no, well not yet. i mean i hope one day i will ju-"

"i have."

"have?"

"yeah. as in past tense. s-ee him over there?" tylers voice cracked as he was about to cry. he pointed to the boy across the room. the boy he loved.

"who?" jenna tried following tylers finger but couldn't spot the person. "him. bright hair, beautiful brown eyes, and lips- soft pink lips." tyler mumbled under his breath. fuck, what was he thinking. "what?" jenna questioned, not hearing the last few things. "sorry, bright hair. you can't miss him." tyler rushed to make up for his mistake the first time. "oh, josh? yeah i know him. who doesn't- am i right?" jenna nudged tyler with her elbow playfully. tyler tried his best not to let a blush take over his face, but he already knew it was no use.

"i- i love him. or loved." he became more serious letting his gaze fall back down onto the table, as he stared at his hands. "what happened?" jenna became concerned as she watched the boy before her become so vulnerable to the situation. "i-it was my mistake. he h-had a girlfriend, i should have known be-tter." tylers voice became weak as he strained out a few words. "tyler.. you can tell me what happened." a tear slid down tylers cheek as it fell down onto his hoddie. he quickly snapped out of it wiping the tears from his face immediately.

"he, well, he had a girlfriend while i was with him. i don't even know if he loved me, or if it was just an act." tyler sighed bringing his hoodie covered hand against his mouth. "tyler i'm so sorry. maybe you should talk to him-"

"no! no, i-i don't think i can right now." tyler felt his heart drop at the suggestion. even if he wanted to talk to josh, he wasn't ready. jenna just shrugged, frowning before returning to her food. "let's change the subject." tyler mentioned. he chuckled nervously before bringing his attention to jenna.

the rest of the lunch break they talked about just random things that they liked. jenna gave tyler her number, also. at least he wasn't alone anymore.

-
a/n
okay last night I went to an Ariana Grande concert and here's a little bit of what happened:

so like back in december i bought tickets to her concert bc i love her and little mix was gonna be there also. (i've been waiting to see little mix since 2013) the tickets were really cheap but I didn't realize they were like nose bleed seats like wayyyyyyy up in the back of the arena. so we get there and we were walking up the stairs to our seats and my mom started having a panic attack bc it was really high up, and there were these people that worked there at the top just chilling. so the workers were like talking to my mom trying to calm her down anD THEY DEADASS PULL OUT TWO TICKETS AND WERE LIKE 'WOULD YOU LIKE TO GO SIT DOWN THERE?' AND I WAS ACTUALLY IN SHOCK LIKE I WAS  CRYING. so we go down to our new seats and they were so close to the stage, like I was shaking so bad but yeee. i never would have thought something like that would happen to me.

if you read all that then bless your soul

if you read all that then bless your soul. 😂❤