Victor finds out and Patricia Eavesdrops

We walked towards Victor's office, not knowing that we were being followed. Fabian had his arm around my shoulder the entire time. He knocked on the door to Victor's office. "Enter." Victor said, not only annoyed, but seemingly frustrated for some reason. 

"What is it Mr. Rutter? Miss Griffin?" He asked, annoyed. Probably hates kids. "S-Sorry t-to di-disturb you Victor. I-I just didn't kn-know wh-where else to go." I stuttered. That got his attention. Fabian motioned for me to go on. I took a deep breath before continuing on. 

"My life is in serious jeopardy. My parents sent out a missing person report because I was never supposed to come here. For the past several years, my parents have been using me as a punching bag because I was born a girl, which was not what they wanted. When I got the letter to go here, I knew I had to escape. I couldn't stay there. I can't go back to them, Victor. I just can't." I said, my voice breaking as I started to cry. Fabian pulled me towards him and held me as I cried. 

Victor rested his hand on my shoulder, making me completely tense up. "I shall speak to Mr. Sweet about the matter and see what we can do. Alright?" he asked in a softer voice. I pulled out of Fabian's hug so I could look Victor in the eyes as I nodded. He seemed empathetic, as if he understood my pain from this. 

He escorted us from his office before leaving the house for a little while. Fabian was walking me to my room when a girl with black hair and pink highlights yanked me away. Thankfully, Fabian came in right after us. "What the hell Patricia?" he asked. 

"I want an explanation. Why were you two in Victor's office just now?" she shouted. I crawled towards the corner. "Why can't you accept that some things are private Patricia?" Fabian started yelling. I squeaked softly before attempting to push myself further into the corner. "Now look what you've done." Fabian said, softer, as he walked over to me. He kneeled in front of me. 

"It's okay. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell." he said, trying to calm me down. I leap towards him and he holds me tight. Once I let go, he looks at me. "Come on. Let's get you to your room." he said, helping me up. He put his arm around my shoulders as he continued to calm me down. When we got to my room, he removed his arm as a girl with dirty blonde hair came walking by, passing us. He squeezes my shoulder, making me flinch, before he shuts the door.

*Patricia's POV*

I heard Fabian and Violet go towards Victor's office, so I decided to follow them to figure out what was going on. I overheard Violet talking to Victor, telling him that she had to escape to get here. Victor said that he'd talk to Mr. Sweet about it before he escorted them out. As they were walking towards Violet's room, I grabbed Violet to try to get some answers. Fabian followed her and asked what the hell. Needless to say, we got into an argument that scared Violet and he took her out of my room. I wonder what was up with her.

*Fabian's POV*

After I calmed Violet down, I turned to talk to Mara. "What was that all about?" she asked. "Patricia trying to spy on everyone again. Getting into their personal business." I said. "Oh. Will she be okay?" Mara asked, genuine concern in her voice. "I believe so. I think she just needs a bit of time to digest everything. Victor went to talk to Mr. Sweet about her situation. I just hope that she's okay." I replied, worried about how things will be for her.

So, as I was reading back through this, I realized that Violet hadn't been introduced to any of the people in the house and that some of it doesn't make sense yet, so I am just editing it to fix that.