Secret? Black bird? What's she talking about?

Sarah was sitting in her rocking chair. "There. That's better, isn't it, Emily?" the nurse asked rather loudly. "No." Sarah said. I had to bite back a laugh. Of course, I went back to a regular face when the nurse turned around. 

"Now, you two got time for a cup of tea or something before you get back?" the nurse asked, turning towards us. Nina and I looked at each other. "I doubt anyone's missing us. Thanks." I said. "That would be nice." Nina continued as Sarah took off a necklace. As soon as the nurse left, Sarah took the blanket off of her lap, standing up. 

"I've been waiting so long, keeping the secret. Now it's your turn." Sarah said, directing it at Nina, pulling her closer to her. She then pulled me closer to her. I knelt on the floor beside them as Nina and Sarah sat on the bed. "Quick. Take these. But keep them well hidden, or they'll take them away from you. They take everything away from you in the end." Sarah said, passing Nina a locket and myself a ring (pictured above. Just imagine it was made of gold instead of silver), both having the eye of Horus. 

"Oh. We couldn't possibly take-" Nina started before Sarah cut her off. "But you must. It will keep you safe. There's treasure hidden in that house. And only the two of you have the power to find and protect it. But you must be careful. There's danger in that house. Evil. It's a bad house. A dark house." Sarah said. "Evil?" Nina questioned. "Spooky, yes, but I don't know about evil." I stated. 

"Emily, I don't think-" Nina started before she was cut off again. "Sarah. My name is Sarah, and I know you. Both of you." Sarah said, facing the both of us. "I'm sorry. I know what it's like to miss the place you come from." Nina said apologetically. "And you know me Nina. You too, Violet." Sarah insisted. "How do you know my name?" Nina and I asked in shock. "But you must beware the black bird. Do you hear me? Beware the black bird!" Sarah said.