Chapter - 04

Dedicated to DarshiRao 😘😘

Planning to wrap this in not more than two more parts.

So time to decide.......What kind of ending you all want??
1. Happy ending.
2. What will happen in reality to this situation.
3. Nothing particular.

Please shower your love with inline comments.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Munni went to meet Manik, Mukti's nephew and again got busy with there college works like copying senior's project and assignments which they had copy from there seniors, getting their notes Xerox, bunking class and many others but something that was new and exciting was talking to Nandini Murthy as Manik Malhotra. They chatted till late nights.... Flirting.... Shayari...... Teasing and what not.

About 6 months flew away with this happenings.

Due to some technical difficulties, the internet was down through out Delhi.
Manan were not able to contact and was all the time tensed what the other one must be thinking.

In their respective hostel rooms, Manik was setting his hair, Cabir was eating chips. Nandini was roaming with her cellphone throughout the room and Mukti was arranging her assignments.

C- Yaar, why you are doing this??

M- Because I think I look fab in gelled hair.

C- Not this....You are playing with someone's feeling.
It all started with fun but after even 6 months you are continuing it. Man you are playing with his feelings. Do you even have any slightest idea how much he will break after knowing that the person with whom he is falling in love is a guy.

M- Look, Genuinely speaking I never even thought about it till a moment before but now I think this is serious. Please think what should I do.

Mu- Sun Tu lesbian h??

N- What the hell??

Mu- You know that the person you are talking to is a girl. Look yourself you are so much tensed by just not talking 2 days.

N- Nothing that sort you all this is just for fun.

Mu- And till when your fun is gonna continue.

N- Remaining few days are left of my life, atleast I will prefer to enjoy them.

Mukti rushed to hug her.

N- Independence I am straight.

Their intenet started working. There was an inter college feast being held in DU I.e. Nandini's college. Being a part of organiser's team, she was quite busy.

When she reached home, she noticed that there were 20+ Hey and It's something urgent message to MM by NM.

MM- Heya......Itne saare messages 😐😐

NM- First of all sorry for not talking since last two days as there was a internet problem in my city.

Mm- That means you are from delhi as I too faced the same problem.

Nm- 😅😅😅

Mm- What is important??

Nm- I have to tell something . Please be patient while listening.....I mean reading it.

Mm- Feel free to say.

Nm- Actually it is a kind of confession...... I just hope that you will forgive me after listening to it.

Mm- I also have to confess something.

Nm- Then you only say first.

Mm- no please ladies first. Moreover you started this topic.

Nm- ok...... Actually.......

Cliff hanger....💃💃

I too love you all 👼👼😘😘

Have you all heard...... SOMETHING JUST LIKE THIS 😇😇
Happiness is when your favourites come together..... Awesome song 💃💃

If anyone can help me with the cover, please please message.

Please do comment and vote.