DISCOVERY - CH. 1

(Y/N)'s Pov

There was no school today and the internet wasn't working... great, I finally manage to get a break and I can't do anything I want, basically my whole life was on a screen and without it I had no life. I especially wanted to watch miraculous ladybug and chat noir today,

Anyway, I was bored out of my MIND~ it was a Friday evening and the sky had turned pink and orange, it reminded me of Alya's shirt(lol) but here I was alone at home lying on my (f/c) bed listening to (f/s). GOD, even my parents are having a better night than I was, they were out at a party probably getting wasted... again, if you can't tell my parents are alcoholics. They are not the best parents but they're the only family I have so.... yeah.

I wished I could live in Paris, attend Collège Françoise Dupont, fight evil with chat noir and ladybug by my side and become best friends with Alya, Nino, Marinette, Juleka, tomato head (I mean Nathaniel) and Adrien but instead I'm living in freezing Canada, homeschooled, laying in my bed and *sarcastic* have grizzly bears and beavers as my friends... sigh

As I was lost in my train of thought I jumped and spilt the plate of cheese and crackers I had been eating when I heard a loud bang and saw a bright light coming from my closet. I picked up the closest thing which was my prized possession, a drawing notebook that has a hard cover. I walked closer to my closet, the door started opening and I was met with blonde hair, a pair of green eyes and two tiny floating cat ears...wait FLOATING CAT EARS?!

Adrien's Pov

I saw a bright light shining from the door underneath the skateboard ramp (a/n I know there isn't a door, just pretend there is) when I came back from fencing lessons. The light was almost blinding and was very suspicious but of course Plagg, being super careless and curious, pushed me in before I got a choice to ask him what to do.

Plagg's Pov

I honestly just wanted some Camembert but I knew that Adrien would ask me a billion questions if it was safe or not, I could smell cheese coming from the light as well and what cat in their right mind would resist that?! So I shoved him into the light with me following shortly behind, before the blonde could ask anything.

________________________________________________________________________________

(408) words

i know it's pretty bad but just got inspired i guess??

btw this oc/reader is slightly based off of myself like my interests and living in Canada