set a date

*ding dong*

It rings again. Taehyung gets up from my body and walks away to open the door.

I fix myself and rubs my neck from the licks he gave. He fucking licked me.

And just went away like that? Fuck him.

The door clicks open. "Hey dude." and I pause. I know that voice.

I turn around and see Jungkook is doing his mini handshake with Tae. I've seen they did it several times and it's fun to watch but not this time..

Why tf is he here?

My heart is beating like crazy. I think I'm really in love with Jungkook.

They smile and Jungkook looks up, only to meet my eyes.

Shit.

His doe eyes turn big the moment he saw me standing there. Taehyung notices and looks at me.

"Hana?" He asks with his why-the-fuck-are-you-here face.

I don't know what to do!

"Um, h-hi..." nice one hana.

"Hi. I mean, why are you-"

"She's staying with me Jungkook." Taehyubg finally speaks. He closes the door.

"How? Why?"

I don't know why but I feel a bit happy when Jungkook asks.

"I'll tell you later. Now let's go and try to beat my ass." Taehyung says and runs towards his game room. Jungkook who is still confused, looks at me with his big eyes.

"You're staying with him? Are you-"

"It's not what you think, Jungkook-ah!" My panicked voice blurts out but I start to regret seconds later.

"Um... my brother left to Busan and I live near Taehyung's house so um," I play with my fingers. I can't even look at his face! "Jungkook why the fuck are you still there? Come on!"

Jungkook looks at me and smiles. "I gotta go before he spanks me. Tell me later okay." He smiles again and runs to the game room while shouting "coming!" to Taehyung.

I can't believe what just happened...

Ok first, Taehyung played with my neck. Second, Jungkook came in. Third, Taehyung acted like nothing had happened at all between us and forth, Jungkook just smiled at me!

I put a sly smile on my face and cup my cheeks.

Okah Hana. Let's forget Taehyung and focus on Jungkook! Yes!

I nod my head in agreement.

Should I make drinks for them now? But they will think I'm desperate for them. Technically, Jungkook.

Hmm should I?

"Hana"

A voice creeps right beside my ear and I jump in surprise.

It was Taehyung's and he's being all closey closey with me.

"What the fuck do you want?" I scoff and back away from him.

He smirks.

"Nothing. It's just, um, I'm sorry for what I did earlier. I... I shouldn't have done that. I'm really sorry." His voice is low and sincere. Head looks down to his feet.

I hide my smile. This gives me an idea~

I fix my face and make it looks like I'm really hurt.

"You think it's fine? You think every girl is fine with that? Are you saying that I'm cheap and just forgive you when you only apologizing?"