Last

*knock knock* (a/n: it's twice! Lmao sorry guys)

"Come in!" I say as I heard the knock. I sit up in my bed and look at the door.

Taehyung comes in with a big smile on his face. I smile at him back because he's a ball of sunshine and every time I look at him I smile. I just can't keep a poker face to my cute and handsome boyfriend? And by the way he's Taehyung. Who wouldn't smile if they see him?

"Hey" he greets me.

"Whatchu want Taehyung,"

He licks his lips and sits in front of me. How can that be so attractive and cute? "Nothing I just missed you so much and wanted to meet you." He leans in and gives me a peck on my lips.

"Oh yeah? I just came back from your house about half an hour ago" i couldn't help but chuckle as he pouts. "Don't blame me! Blame my feelings! I don't know I just missed your cuddle babe" he moves beside me and hugs my body tight till I feel very squished.

"Taehyung! I cant breathe!" He laughs and lets me go. "Did you miss me?" He plants kisses on my neck. Is he kidding me? Of course I missed him! Every second even if we're together. This feeling in my heart is so lovely and only him can make me feel like this. Im tearing up dude!

"Awh look at you! Of course I missed you, puppy." I pinch his nose and laugh as he made a pleased sound. I stroke his soft hair. We stay cuddling like that for a minute until taehyung broke the silence.

"Can't you move into my house again?"

"No, Luhan would be mad."

He pouts.

"But why! I thought he liked me!"

I grin at his cute whine. "My brother love you. He loves you so much till I even though he loved you more than me back then. But now I know he loves me the most."

I raise my brow and he scoffs.

"Who wouldn't love this face right? Even boys fall for me."

"Ew Taehyung stop! That's gross." I roll my eyes and he laughs.

Taehyung stretches his hands up in the air and rolls over the bed.

"Come here babe" he moves his index finger, signaling me to come to him.

I smirk.

"And if I don't want to?"

He looks at me with the 'imma get you' eyes but I dont back up. It turns me on actually if you know what I mean..

"You want me to get you or you come here" He asks, more like a ment. I pout. "What do you think?" I crawl in the bed to his side and he wastes no time to kiss me. His right hand holds the back of my head closer while his left hand grabs my waost, pulling me closer (if possible).

"Fuck, Tae" I moan as he sucks my bottom lip. My hands are wrapped around his neck, pulling him closer and he groans and kisses me again.

"You're hot" he says in between the kiss.

"You're hotter, baby" I pull away and suck on his neck. "Fuck Hana! S-stop. Your... brother is-- here." Tae finally said the full sentence and true, I have to stop before we continue doing this.

"Come on Taehyung get us a house so we cane make out peacefully" i roll my eyes remembering most of the times we almost make out, someone would always interrupt. Can we fucking have sex in peace?

Taehyung chuckles and guides me down to lie in the bed while hugging my waist. "Don't worry Jin hyung's gonna leave the house soon and you're gonna live with me. I don't care what Luhan says, I just wanna be qith you twenty-four seven" he kisses my lips and I grin.

"You weren't like that the last months. I kinda miss the rude Taehyung." I pout remembering the old him. It's true tho, I kinda miss the rude Taehyung. Because... I dont know, he's still cute when he's being rude. Whatta man.

"You want a comeback of him?" He smirks and I snort. "Please no"

He chuckles and strokes my hair. "I'm glad. Because that version of Taehyung is gone for you. I'm gonna be the sweetest guy in the world for you and no one would ever replace me even when I'm dead." He looks into my eyes with a sincere smile on his face.

NO IM NOT GONNA CRY BIH.

"Baby.. don't die for me" I can't help. My tears fell.. Taehyung grins and wraps his arms around my head, pulling it to his chest.

"I won't baby I won't. I will always be alive for you. I love you Hana," he leans down and places a kiss on my forehead. "So much..."

I'm crying. I didn't realize he was so precious to me. Had I known he woukd be like this, I would've treated him so dearly since the start. I look into his eyes.

He is the perfect guy. The one I love the most. The one I believe will take a good care of me even the sky falls. No one would separate us. I rub my tears and kiss him.

"I love you too Tae. So much."