you know we can't!

Hi lovies first of all I want to thank you for everything I love you all with my whole heart, but I need to say that this book is coming to an end not now but after a few chapters...

Tini's pov:
"Jorge you know what they say... " I said which made him look confused

"No sex before we're married!" I said to him

"Come on baby..." he says while pouting like a little child.

"No..." I said

"We already did it once and I miss it it's very necessary for me! Just like you always need chocolate I need sex"
He said

"You know that that really makes no sense" I said while I couldn't stop laughing with his "pout" face.

"Baby you know that I need you so much." He said with a grin plastered on his face while he pulled me to him and he started to kiss me softly which I couldn't resist "J.J.orge!" I said while I was stuttering crap now he knows that I'm weak "hmm yes honey..."
He said while moaning a little and still kisssing me
"please stop!" You know we can't! Is yelled at him.

"Tinita why can't we? We already did it once!!!" He yelled mad to me

"I... I'm sorry" I said while looking down.

"Hey!  You don't need to be scared I won't hurt you and I also won't leave you!" He said which made me relax  a little

"I'm tired..." I said

"Ow okay" he said looking down really upset that made me realize that he really wants it and that I should give it to him after all what he did for me,  it's the least I could do for my baby boo.

"You know what,  I'm not so tired anymore" I said while smiling what made him smirk and pulling me to the cough in the plane....

Do you want me to write the rest or not?