Chp. 3

Jason stalked back into the art studio to find Emily staring at him.

"Alright. Look, somebody I know is coming in to view your work. I'll let her explain everything. But just... don't be weird," he said.

Emily's brows furrowed. "So that's where you went?"

Jason shifted uncomfortably. "Yeah."

The bell dinged open and in walked the most beautiful girl Emily had ever seen.  With her long flowing blonde hair draped over her shoulder, and her beautiful blue dress exposing the slight tops of her breasts. Her blue eyes startled her. They seemed so similar to Emily. They seemed-,

"Wait," Emily said. "You two are related."

Jason flushed a bright red. "No. Not related at all."

The girl laughed her musical laugh which sent chills down Emily's spine. "Not bad for a street artist," she said.

Emily's mouth slightly fell open. "Jason, I didn't know you had a sister."

"Oh she's not just any sister," Jason said stiffly.

"Oh yes. How rude of me. I should've introduced myself the second I made an appearance in your humble abode. I'm Alison. Alison Dilaurentis," she said.

Emily sat back in shock. "Jason is a... you're a...."

"Jason Smith isn't my real name. I'm Jason Dilaurentis. Son of Kenneth and Jessica Dilaurentis. Alison is my sister. And she is here for-," Jason started.

"-You. I'm here for you. I want to endorse your artwork, Ms. Fields. I want to make you a famous artist. Your artwork, with the help of the Dilaurentis Corporation will spread to the ends of the globe. You will be paid quite generously for a steady supply of artwork. You will be regarded as one of the greats," Alison finished.

Jason rolled his eyes. "She's just trying to make money."

Alison glared at him. "Yes, when it comes to running a multi-million dollar enterprise, revenue is certainly a factor in all endorsements and purchases. I will buy your artwork, I will sell it, and I earn the second paycheck."

"How much are we talking?" Emily asked.

"It depends on the piece. But I assume with the way you work on your projects, they would somewhat hit into the thousands," Alison said as she admired some of the paintings and drawings along the walls. 

Emily could feel herself about to shit a brick. Her mouth dropped open.

"Now, love. Tell me about you. Tell me your story. How did you end up here?" Alison asked.

Emily shook her head and slightly laughed. "I'm a gay NYU graduate. I'm still trying to pay my student loans and support my family with a failing business. I got this place with all the money I had saved up when I was a kid and I barely scrape by on payments."

"And now you no longer have to worry about that," Alison said sweetly.

Emily couldn't tell if she was being condescending or not, but she loved the sound of Alison's voice, and the look of her round, heart shaped face.

Emily had only one other girlfriend and she was her high school sweetheart who would later follow her to NYU. After Paige and her broke up, Emily went her separate way and tried to meet other people. Nobody seemed interested in her, and nobody was interesting to her. 

"Jason, why don't you leave us for a little? I want to get to know my new favorite artist," Alison said.

Emily's heart fluttered at the sound of that.