Toy Pepper x reader part1

(Pepper will be first then sketch or winter)

Pepper had a long day animating and spending time with her friends at mcdonalds that she was tired worn out so she decided to go home and take some rest.

Pepper's pov

I'm so tired after today espesialy when muddy got stuck in cottons tail and we had to pull him out heheh what a day it was i can't wait to go home to my bed and cats and get some rest.

3rd person pov

As pepper walked home she did get quite a couple of stares its not every day you get to see a giant black and white cat in glasses and a bow tie walking around, as she walked in the park she started picking up pine cones and stones and thought she could paint them all later on, once she was done she put them in her bag and walked of to her home.

Once she was in her street walking down to her house she bumped into someone knocking them both down.

Reader's pov

I bumped into someone by acident and fell down and scraped my knee a little, i tried getting up myself but as i turned my head i saw a metal hand reaching down to me? As i looked up i saw black and white cat with pruple glasses and rosey red cheeks and pink eyes and a white mussle she also had sharp teeth like a cat, she looked like something from candys burgers and fries maybe their sister or daughter? After thinking for a while i didn't realize i was staring at her until she gave out a small cough then a little giggle "O-oh i'm sorry for staring!" i said as i took her hand while she lifted me up "no no its fine i was just hoping if you were ok?" she replied her voice was so soothing "yeah scraped my knee a little but ill be fine" i said to her "well i'm sorry for bumping into you i hope you get home safe" she replied "hay can i have your number?" did i really just ask her her number? "Sure!" she said and haned me a peace of paper with her number on it "call me!" she said while walking down to her house, oh i will.

(This is my first x reader so im sorry if its bad! Ill uplode part 2 later!)