sketch x reader

Readers pov

You were just a new member of sketch and her friends gang as you call it and everyone was opening up to you exsept sketch, she wasnt the one for opeing up qickly well thats what Etta told you anyway.

You was an animator and could animate really well, pepper wpuld sit down next to you and would ask for help draw something or teach her, muddy would just like to play games and mess around, Etta was like a mother figure to you she would help you with something you needed and would always be there to help, winter was like a sister she loved hanging around you and doing fun stuff but also learnt of your drawings, sketch wasnt fused in you in fact she would try to ignore you as much as posible, winter found out about her crush on you and found it would help if she pretended to be with you witch you agreed on.

So you were there holding hands with winter walking down into the park where sketch was, you walked for a long time trying to get sketches atension witch worked, she saw you holding hands with winter and went up to you two,"oh hi guys what are you doing??" sketch asked "oh just handing out with my boyfriend/girlfriend" winter replied while hugging my arm and giving a devil smirk witch made sketch mad that she jumped on winter and hit and punched her "HE/SHE IS MINE!" sketch shouted before doing one last punch and heading back to me and kissed me on the lips while holdind my hand, after a min or two we stoped and walked away before i gave a thumbs up to winter only to get another thumbs up from her.

(Sorry if its short next is maybe muddy or Etta)