winter x reader

Reader pov

It was just another day hanging out with sketch, Etta ,pepper and her sisters, muddy and finally winter, i always found an intrest in winter i never new why maybe it was because of how she is always nice to me and other? Is it her body her furr i never know why i like her tho. I just heard about her and sketch braking up now is my chance! I slowly walk over to her hoping not to desturb her, she was in the park sitting on a bench next to the lake witch was in frount of her, she looked so calm and relaxed i didnt want to disturb her but i did " oh (y/n) what are you doing her?" she asked looking up at me, her emrald green eyes looking up on me and my (e/c) looking down at her, she was beautifull "i-i was just wondering are you alright after you know?" i said while scraching the back of my neck "yeah yeah just disapontied as long as we can be friends like" she replied to me "Winter i need to tell you something.." i said in a nervious tone "oh whats that?" Winter asked "i..i.........i....................i love you and i always had sketch doesnt deserve you,  so will you go out with me?" i asked really nerviously "of course!" she replied back to me before smashing her lips onto mine putting us both in a deep kiss before muddy jumped out of the water with a phone and snaped a picture of us kissing, "MUDDY!!" i yelled out "what?" he said before pepper jumped down from a near by tree who had been recording the hole thing "pepper not you too!" i said before i heard a little giggle coming from Winter i son joined in on laughing.

(Sorry if its short)