Martin's In town- Chapter 4

Martin's  POV

I was jogging and my phone rang. Because I am a werewolf I was more like walking. I read the caller id it was August. My best friend. I answered and he sounded lifeless. "Hello?" August started. "Yes?" "I need you to come now. !" Why did he sound so eager? "Okay, did you speak to my dad about going over there?" "Yes he said come as soon as possible" he assured. "No problem"  Okay so I guess my best friend needs me and wants me there. I miss it in California, my mom died a couple months ago and I came to gather her stuff, and move it to my grandma's and , after staying a couple nights I never, returned to Cali. I know once I get there I wont want to come back. I informed my grandma and all she said was "I knew it was going to happen, soon so I love you baby." My grandma is so calm all the time. I never saw her annoyed but, I didn't want to she her in that way anyway. After the 2 hour flight, New York to California, I reached the house, where my dad lives, and I rang the doorbell. I heard footsteps at the door. "Son?" my dad eyes were teary. "Dad its okay" I pulled him into a hug. "You remind me so much of your mother" I knew it hurt him say that. I just smiled. I went to my room and unpacked, everything was exactly where I left it. My phone rang, it was August. I knew what he was going to say so I just sped to his house. "Bro, wassup?" I asked him. "Some chick, she got me whipped, I'm over here draking and shit." I knew this girl must be something. "Let's go for a swim and we'll talk about it there" I really wanted to swim, like god was pulling me there, I don't know but ok. We got in the pool and saw Rizzy training. I missed her she was like my girl best friend. "There's my mate" I whipped my head. Rizzy was his mate? Wow who would've thought. "Rizzy like my bestfriend Rizzy?" I assured. "Hey, I thought I was your best friend?" "Man, you are but in girl wise no, unless your a girl and all" I laughed.  I got out the pool and stood behind Rizzy, I covered her eyes. "Guess who?" I whispered, in her eye. "I don't know, but if you don't move right now-" I turned her around and she looked shocked. "Oh my fucking shit god, holy MARTIN" I pulled her into a hug. "I missed you" I held her she smelled amazing, like you just hugged Zendaya Coleman after a Victoria Secret commercial. "Why the fuck are you screaming like that" Kia came out. She stared at me and I stared back. "Mate"

Kia POV

Kia POV

I was upstairs on sneakernews.com on my ipad looking at what sneakers come out next week and I heard Rizzy cursing like a bum tried to touch her jordans. I walked outside "Rizzy why the hell are you screaming like that" I saw Martin. My biggest crush in the world but nobody knew it. He was my mate. He was dripping water figures in was in the pool. I didn't even realize I was running away until I hit my room door. I was hoping he would chase me. My hope was true. I turned and he was right there. "Why are you running away?" I shivered. What the fuck is happening? Pull it together I kept telling myself. "I wasn't" I lied. We sat on my bed, and talked. He was perfect.

Rizzy POV

So after Martin and Kia left I went back to training. August looked so good, swimming back and fourth, eye closed wet from head to toe. If he wasn't such a dick I probably would've been in the pool with him, but he was what's between his legs and that was a dick. Maybe I should talk to him, and try to work things out. I walked so slow it felt like I wasn't walking at all. I probably wasn't. Just as I was about to speed up and walk first the thot came. Ekeema was the dustiest, most nastiest person ever. She sat next to August and dipped her feet in the water. Her crusty ass toe, she goes to the corner where the beat down 99 cent store is and goes to the back, and get a mani-pedi for $2. I blinked and walked away. August must've notice because he put his head down. I ran and ran. Once I got to the forest I sat on the edge of the riverbank and took off my shoes. Unlike Ekeema my toes was cute and didn't look like Dinosaurs. "Why are you fine" A guy I never seen before said I got up and turned my head. He wasn't a werewolf because I would've smelt his scent. "Ummm... I don't know you so? can you like move?" I said not trying to be so sassy. He grabbed me and started kissing my neck. I wouldn't use my wolf strength because hunters will know and I didn't know if he was one or not. I never moaned before and I wasn't gonna do it for no stranger I was gonna do it for my mate. No I wasn't. 'You just contradicted yourself' My wolf told me. 'Yea I know, now how do I get this freak off of me' I linked to her. 'Link Kia and she'll do something I promise' She was right. 'I know I am' 

Kia POV:

I was going downstairs but Rizzy linked me.

"I'm at the riverbank and some random guy is all over me, and he's not a wolf what should I do?'    

'I'm coming 5 minutes tops'

'HURRY'

I was running out the backyard and August called for me.

"What I have to go!"

"Where?"

"To get Rizzy she was in the forest by the Riverbank and a non werewolf came and started touching on her"

"THE FUCK YOU MEAN?"

"Stranger go forest, Rizzy go forest, Horny stranger and Virgin Rizzy in the forest in the woods the fuck you think gon happen?"

"YOUR NOT GOING I AM"

Then I didn't see him anymore.

Rizzy POV

He started playing with my shirt and I was scared out my mind. "Stop!" I yelled. He smacked me in the face over and over again until I saw blood coming out my nose and lip. Then he just started beating me, everywhere. He stop sexually harassing me but he was beating me. He hit really hard. I winced every time he pulled his arm back. He was coming close but was blown off I guessed. I didn't even open my eyes. Everything was dark and black. I didn't know what was happening.  

SORRY FOR THE SHORT SHORT CHAPTER BUT I JUST WANTED YOU GUYS TO KNOW HOW MARTIN GOT TO CALI.