Where am I? -Chapter 6

Rizzy POV

I woke up in a cloud of white blankets. I stood up and everything around me was empty. I felt so happy and free, no baggage, no anything. This place was perfect but It didn't have August, Or Kia or Mom and dad and my friends. I was wondering around and I saw a bright beautiful light. I started to walk towards it and a figure emerged out of the light. "Grandpa and Grandma?" I say so confused. "Yes darling come here we need to talk to you" I walked towards them and they started tearing up and pulled me for a hug.

"I'm happy to see you my precious grandchild but, its not your turn" My grandpa said.

"What do you mean?"

Grandma- "When you get back August will tell you, but he cares for you, he cares for you and you need to let him in"

"But he's-"

Grandpa- "No, buts do as told, your going to be through a lot but your made for each other"

Grandma- "We have to go now, but see you whenever we love you and remember "People will always try to pull you down but Its your choice to go down when they pull"

I was tearing. I missed them so much and I wanted to make  them proud. But, August doesn't like me, he hates me. He like's Ekeema. Grandpa turned right before he was about to enter the door. "No he doesn't he's in love with you" Did he just read my mind? Okay, that's creeping. "I love you both" I said between stuttered. "We do too, we do too" Their voice faded and I was left alone. I was sucked out of the perfect place and my real eyes fluttered open. I looked around and saw I was in the Pack Doctors office. I went to lie back down but Dr. Murillo came in. "Hey, you finally up, how are you feeling?" "My heads a little sore but I can manage."

"Yep, your back my strong trooper. My daughter will be over later tonight, with Debora , Mei, Lyric, Diamond and Abigail." They were my best friends. My clique I shall say. Lyric was in New York and wasn't coming until March. "What day is it?" I asked Dr. Jenna Murillo. " "February 5" she responded. "Wait where's my sister?" I missed her. "She's been caged up in her room for the past week since you went out". "Go get her please" "I'll do as you wish". I waited like 20 minutes and the I heard Kia's voice, thank you to werewolf hearing. I think she was still  upstairs though. "If I go down there and she's not awake I'm going to kick your rabbit ass" I interrupted her before she can say anything else. 'I'm up just come downstairs' I linked her. Before I knew she was downstairs. "Rizzy, OM H MY FUCKING GOD YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME, YOU WERE GON FOR LIKE A WEEK AND IT FELT LIKE A YEAR. I HAD NOBODY TO GO ONLINE FOR THE SNEAKERS WITH, I HAD NOBODY TO TALK TO THAT I ACTUALLY ENJOYED, I TOLD MARTIN I WASNT GOING TO DO ANYTHING UNTIL YOUR BACK OH MY FUCKING GOD, DONT EVER GO THERE WITHOUT LETTING ME OR AUGUST KNOW!" After her blabbing her mouth without a single breathe she hugged me. "Why would I let August know?" She paused. "You don't remember?" "No I just remember the guy in the forest, me getting beat and then nothing after that." I explained Dr. Murillo knew what happened that's why she wasn't surprised. "August like broke that guys face, when he got blown off of you that was August. He destroyed the mans face and Martin pulled him away but, somehow he pulled away from Martin and started beating his, ass again. It took 10 minutes for August to leave the scene. He was in here for the most of the time, just watching you." Did August really do that? I don't believe it ."Where's Mom and Dad?" I asked. "They had business all week, they didn't want to go because, of you but they had too." Kia explained.  "Where's August?" He's upstairs in his room. Most of us moved in the Pack House to be closer to you" That was so sweet. I loved  them. I got out of bed, showered and got dressed. I didn't have any scares or cuts because of my werewolf healing, but I was sore. I didn't want to show it that much so I let my wolf take the pain which she insisted upon. I walked to August room and knocked. "August?" I said quietly. "Go away I don't want to talk to anyone ever!" Did he know it was me? I walked in and he stared at me. "This isn't real so stop get the fuck out it's not funny" I ran to him and hugged him. "Its me the real Rizzy" I said clinging on to his neck. "Rizzy you scared the dog fire out of me! Never do that again" He screamed. "I promise I wont." He cried onto my shoulder. The electricity running threw me from our contacted skin. We stayed in each others presence for the rest of the day. I called the my friends and told them another night. I felt so safe and so warm. I loved August and I knew it.

~ A year later~

Rizzy POV

I was now 18. Me and August are in great positions, he loves me and I love him. Sex was great with him, he always left me satisfied. But I go back to school tomorrow boo-hoo!