Oh no

I do not own tmnt or Harry Potter

Jasmine
The man in front of me points a stick at Mrs. E and says something. A green light fills the room and she falls to the ground still. I pick up my rattle and toss it at his head. It hits. Hard. He points the stick at me and says something. It hits me. It hurts so bad. I try to scream by nothing comes out. Then he is gone. Mom and Dad rush in and see both of us. I look up at them in confusion. Harry's the Chosen one. Momma whispers.

3 years later
Jasmine
Aunt petunia and Uncle Vernon have taken me and Dudley on a trip to America. A city called New York. They told me to stay where I was then left. It is dark and they still have not come back. Well, well, well, What do we have here. I hear a voice say behind me. I turn and see a man with a Dragon tattoo that is purple. W-who are you. I stammer. He pulls out a knife. Suddenly he is knocked out. I look up and see... A giant rat. My eyes widen. I will not hurt you little one. He says in what I think is a Japanese accent. What is your name. Where is your family? He questions. M-my name is J-Jasmine Potter. My A-aunt and uncle left me here. I stutter. His eyes widen at the last part. Come with me. He says firmly but kindly. Y-yes sir. I say just above a whisper.

Splinter
As I look at her I see a raggedy bag crossing her chest. What is in the bag Miss Potter. I ask her softly as she seems to be scared to death as it is. M-my blanket, stuffed animal, and an old book. She says quietly. Why did her family leave her alone in New York of all places. I wonder inside my head. Then I see the Lightning scar on her forehead.

At lair
Jasmine
He leads me down a sewer tunnel to a abandoned subway thingy. 4 giant turtles hop up when they see him. I smile lightly to myself. They really love and missed him. Then the one with baby blue eyes noticed me. Master Splinter who's that. He asks pointing at me. This is Jasmine Potter, she will be staying with us. "Splinter" says to the boys. But she's a human. The one with green eyes growls looking at me. And your a mutant. I snarl before I can stop myself. I like you. Baby Blue says. I smile and laugh. This is going to be fun.