I will kill you. Painfully

Me no own Ninja Turtles or Harry Potter

In Diagon Alley, Potions store
Jasmine
I'm Jasmine. Jasmine Hamato. I tell the blonde who introduced himself as Draco Malfoy. Hamato? I never heard of them. He questions. My real last name is Potter. But I have been raised from a young age by the Hamatos. I hate the name Potter. So please don't call me that. I explain.

Well, Hamato. Do you want to be my friend? He asks sticking out his hand. Of course. I say shaking his hand. What if I'm not in your house? I ask worried. Don't worry. We will still be friends. He assures me.

Then a blonde woman and man walks in. Who is this Draco? The man questions. This is my friend, Father. Her name is Jasmine Hamato. He tells his parents who look at me curiously before noticing the scar on my forehead. Jasmine Potter. The man says. I wince at the name Potter, which does not go unnoticed.

Lucius Malfoy. The male introduces himself. I'm Narcrissa Malfoy. The woman says. Jasmine. I smile. Weren't you supposed to live with the Dursleys? Because you're a squib? Lucius questions. Flashbacks of the Dursley household flashes across my vision. The pain. The beatings. The overworking. The dehydration. The hunger. I feel a hand guiding me to a bench. I let out a shaky breath. They beat me, overworked me, and starved and dehydrated me. And to top it all off, Abandoned me alone in New York when I was four years old. I whisper.

They look horrified. Bloody hell. Draco whispers horror in his tone. I was taken in by the Hamato family when they left me. I've stayed with them ever since. I smile.

Lucius looks at me in shock. We can have them thrown in jail. He tells me. I know. I shrug. But they're not worth my time. I smirk.

Nice tattoos. Draco points out. Thanks. I smile. What are you doing with my DAUGHTER Malfoy. James sneers. I am not your daughter. I am a Hamato. I hiss. And if you call me your daughter again. I will kill you. Painfully.