|| Two ||

(Y/n)'s View

I trusted Sangwoo, and he lied to me. I need to get home, I already know people are gonna look for me, at least I hope so. I don't know how long I've been down here, my ankles and wrists are a revolting color of black, blue, and purple.

I just want to go home

For what seemed to be an eternity, I heard the basement door open, I lifted myself off the cold ground a bit with the strength that I had, which wasn't a lot. I stared at Sangwoo as he walked down the stairs and moved towards me. 

"How's my favorite (Y/n) doing?" Sangwoo asked as he approached me, I moved back a bit. When he knocked me out last night, I haven't been able to trust him. I saw him sigh a bit, as he looked at the ground a bit, before looking down at me.

"I want to go home Sangwoo.." I said, attempting to sound firm. I saw his eyes darken a bit, as he clenched his fist.

"And let someone take you away from me? Or hurt you? I can't have that dear...I wouldn't be able to live with myself if something happened to you.." Sangwoo said, as he began to walk towards me once again. I started backing away from him until my back hit the brick wall, I was going to move to the side, but Sangwoo put both his hands on either side of me, trapping me.

He had stooped down to me, and pressed his forehead to mine, looking at me with pleading eyes. "I can't let that happen.." Sangwoo whispered as he began to trail kisses down from the collar bone to my neck, a chill of pleasure went down my spine. As he kissed my neck, I could feel him kissing my sweet-spot, and my breath hitched a bit. Sangwoo must've noticed because I could hear him chuckle lowly.

"Don't hold it in.." Sangwoo whispered as he bit down a bit on my sweet-spot, which caused me to moan out in both pain and pleasure. Sadly, he stopped and he got up, he held out his hand for me to take, I hesitantly took his hand and he helped me up. He carefully lead me out of the basement and escorted me back upstairs, and guided me to the bathroom. 

He opened the bathroom door and once we were both inside, he closed the door, he dug into his pocket and pulled out a silver key and undid the chains on my ankles and wrists.

Once the chains were off, I could feel him beginning to undress me, I stopped him. "I can do this myself." I snapped at him. I didn't want his hands on me anymore.

Sangwoo sighed and put his hands up in defense. "Alright, but I'm not leaving." He said as he walked towards the wall and leaned on it a bit.

Him not leaving made sense, if he left, that would be the world's most stupidest thing.

As I undressed, I felt his eyes on me, not once leaving my body. Not only did I feel uncomfortable, but I also felt very awkward.

Sangwoo walked over to the bath and turned the water on, as we waited for the water to reach a certain point, I felt Sangwoo grab my hand gently, I looked up at him and he gave me a look of distraught. "I don't understand..Why are you pushing yourself away from me? I know you have feelings for me.." Sangwoo said quietly, but loud enough for me to hear. 

I began to feel guilty, and I looked down at the ground, and my gaze finally landed on Sangwoo. "I had feelings for you Sangwoo, but what you did last night made me realize that I can't trust you." I stated, I could tell he didn't like that answer, and I know that I was most likely going to get punished for saying that.

However, I wasn't going to lie to him so that he could be happy. He needs to learn the cold hard truth.

Sangwoo didn't say anything at first, but then, I felt his hands snake around my neck as he began to choke me. At this point, tears were rolling non stop down his face, and I was pushed to the door. 

I need to think fast. 

I'm not going to die at the hands of a mad man.

I kicked wildly, my left leg kicked Sangwoo in the nuts. Hard.

He groaned out in pain, and let go of me.

This is my chance.

Quickly, I grabbed my clothes and ran out of the bathroom, slamming the door shut behind me. I quickly changed into the clothes I wore last night, I entered into the kitchen. If Sangwoo was going to try and hurt me, I needed to defend myself by the least.

I grabbed a kitchen knife that was on the counter, and I also grabbed my phone that was on the table.

"(Y/N)~! Let's not do this anymore~" Sangwoo called out, he seemed to be getting near his room, which (thankfully) was a bit far from the kitchen, I ran towards the window, only to find it locked.

"Shit shit shit..." I whispered to myself. my eyes moved quickly, thinking of something, anything to use to get me out of here. I looked down and saw the small table next to the kitchen table. As I was about to use the small table, I felt a pair of strong arms grab me by the waist.

Fucking hell...

I struggled my best to get out of his grip but to no avail. I could feel his head on my shoulder as he nuzzled up against my neck. "It's no use...You can't escape love kitten.~" Sangwoo purred into my ear, which left a shiver down my spine and made my blood turn cold. I slowly stopped struggling as I kept on repeating his words in my head.

...You can't escape love...

...But...

...Was this even love to begin with..?

...Or is it just an obsession...?