Announcement

Yeah so

I don't think I can continue this story anymore.

I know I'll probably get a lot of hate for making this, but I don't care (and I probably deserve it anyway).

The biggest reason as to why I no longer want to update this story is because, at the time of me creating this story, I didn't understand that the "relationship" (if you can really call it that) that Yoonbum and Sangwoo have in the manga is beyond toxic, and if that were to happen to anyone in real life, no one would be romanticizing it. 

They would call it disgusting, and they would want that person to be in prison (or hell, dead) if they were to be caught.

Also, actually thinking it over, I realized how fucked up this story really is (along with the manga but shh).

I mean, come on. Someone literally forcing you to stay at their home so they can keep you and love you for eternity? Also they literally fucking knocked you out on your first date with them.

Rude.

Not the ideal way to end a date in my opinion.

Jokes aside, I find this story to be one of my most disturbing ones really. 

I honestly can't believe that I thought that this would romantic/hot, and would write something as demented as this, yet, here we are.

Jesus Christ, I was fucked up for a 13/14-year-old.

And if anyone has a problem with me no longer writing this story, they can talk to me privately, or comment on this.

I since guess I'm no longer writing this story, I can spoil the ending that I planned.

Yeah, I was gonna kill off Sangwoo. 

And Y/N was gonna kill him by stabbing him in the head multiple times as he slept next to them.

Whoops, sorry.