Chapter 1: The Crash

• Dedicated to Justin Bieber

"Who knows the definition of fangirling"

I heard my teacher talk about human characteristics. I have been studying the ways that the humans on planet earth act, they are very interesting creatures.

My father, Jyrl has had me in classes since I was 3 to make sure i'm educated enough to be able to interact with their species. He's an advocate for our interaction of humans.
In result I have been forced to learn english and all about their culture.

"Ms. Roxy Taurus? Can you please answer" My teacher snapped me out of my daze.

"Oh ummm yeah. Fangirling, the reaction a fangirl has to any mention or sighting of the object or person of her "affection". These reactions include shortness of breath, fainting, high pitched noises, shaking, fierce head shaking as if in the midst of a seizure, wet panties, endless blog posts, etc." I knew that definition well.

My teacher continued to talk about things i already knew. I was bored. I rose my hand and asked if I could go to the bathroom, my wish was granted.

---- Bathroom ----

As I stared at my reflection in the mirror, trying to kill time. my mind started to wonder, this in fact was a regular occurrence. "why do my people fear the humans so greatly. Why must Quoirtuse (my "alien" race), live upon a space ship and float mindless around space searching for a planet.
After all we have the same physical features as humans. Same skin cells, same repository, digestive, and reproductive systems. We look identical.. besides the fact that our eyes and hair contain a neon glow. Which I don't mind, the classic blonde and brown hair on humans with green eyes or red hair just seems boring to me.
My thoughts continued to drift, I just don't see a valid reason of why we can't just land this damn ship..

MY STOMACH DROPPED, as the ship began to rattle. The rattle was coming from below my feet, as if it was from the engine room. The emergency alarms began to blare and I heard everyone's running footsteps. We've had lots of crash drills, but this was different. My heart rate increased as my pores broke to a sweat, at the thought of this not being a drill. I tired to stay balanced amongst the shaking of the ship, as I headed out of the bathroom.

I ran as quickly as possible to my family's safety dock. 4 seats, full. My mother, my father, and my younger sister were all strapped in. As I reached for my seats pull bar my balance was pull out from under me and the ships gravity seal was broken. Meaning our ship was punctured.

The ship began to turn vertical and I was pulled farther away from my safety doc and I began to float.

I wasn't in my safety dock and there was nothing I could do. I looked at my family, they knew and I knew that I wouldn't be able to get back to them. I started to be thrashed and launched all around the ship. My lungs screamed for any source of air. One last blow and everything went black.

Authors Note

There's no Justin yet but I really hope you guys get to know Roxy. She's more of an intelligent thinker then most. I hope you can love her as much as I do.
-Courtney :)