Chapter 2: The meeting

• Dedicated to The people who comment

Roxy's POV:
(point of view)

My eyelids began to open as a very foggy image appeared In front of me. A dark green almost black image was filling my eyes with an occasional streak of a blinding yellow-white.

The image sharpened, to smoke, and darkness but in the distance light. Bright lights, 3 or 4 rays shinning. Were they getting larger? No. They were closer. I couldn't yet see the figure emerging from the darkness.

"Wait where am I?" my brain interrupted.

The memories of the ship, my family, the crash... "did I die?" My level of confusion was so high, I decided to just ignore it.

I rose up out of my laying position, and instantly felt a throbbing in my head, followed my a sharp pain in my right thigh. My breaths increased as I looked down to see something embedded into my skin surrounded by a good amount of blood. The object was about 2 inches by 6. The pain was the sharpest pain I've ever felt. I held back my screams.

"I must be alive, this pain is only a pain I could feel alive." I realized the object was metal, metal from our ship. "I'm still in the ship" I thought. "I need to get to the safety dock, my family is there." I hear footsteps, maybe my family coming for me! No. It's the lights. Dull hair, dull eyes. Those are humans. I've seen photos of them but never in real life. I know humans aren't aware of us. I went to run away, to hide, and find my family, but the pain in my leg warned me not to. I was forced to limp as quickly as I can.
I couldn't recognize much of the ship. But I could tell I was near the safety docs. I began to feel an immediate joy knowing my family was there, safe, and that they would have answers.
I approached our safety dock but all I saw was smoke and wires, wires everywhere. The ship had been caved in. I saw that our safety dock was no longer a safe place. Fear struck me.
My pace quickened and tears began pouring down. I climbed over a lob of cement, this was our floor. When I got over the obstacle I saw my mother's arm. It was limp, hanging off one of the safety seats. Lifeless. As I took in the image, I saw my sister, my father and my mother. Cut, bruised and badly injured. Laying there emotionless.

"I FOUND ONE" I heard one of the humans with the light yell. I heard the crunch of scraps and whatever else had been broken. The human was running, running towards me.as it came running towards me. As if it was an instinct, I bolted away.

Justin's POV:

I was so hungry from being in the studio all day trying to think of new ideas for songs. It's so difficult to write songs about happy things, or make them catchy when I'm feeling so lonely.
This break is supposed to be fun I thought to myself, as I pulled up to the McDonalds drive through. I figured I could go to the drive through with my hoodie and sunglasses on and go un-noticed. As I pulled up to the window I tried to disguise my voice as I said thank you for my Big Mac, no pickles and no onions. Of course the lady noticed, "Wait are you Justin Bieber?" she said with a shaky voice.

"No. I'm not" I said driving away.

A year ago I would have asked her for her name, told her thank you for being a fan, but not today.

As I drove from L.A towards Beverly Hills, I saw a ton of cop cars, fire trucks, and news reporters. All on the side of the road. I knew it was probably the the last place I should be going, since the media tends to blame anything that's ever happened on me, but curiosity got the best of me. I began to pull in and surprisingly I wasn't stopped or questioned for my being there.

I parked behind a fire truck. My chrome fisher is a little flashy to be sneaking around. As I got out of the car, I pull my sunglasses off to take in the image. I was shocked. I thought that maybe what I was seeing was a movie prop, but no this was too real. It looked like a bunch of scrap metal and wires tied together to form a hot fire mess. I could feel the heat from the huge object that lay in front of me semi buried in the ground. "THIS IS SO COOL" I felt my inner child bubbling up. I assumed this is some sort of a fail that NASA must have set up.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw a neon blue streak. As I watched the streak, I could see a a pale figure running, it was a girl, her hair was glowing blue. I felt a crazy urge to follow her. It was an unreal attraction, Id never felt before.

I began to run to hopefully be able to see where she's going. I was able to run fast enough to get behind her, but she was still far away. Her pace slowed and she began to limp. She was injured. I slowed down so she wouldn't hear my footsteps. She finally stopped limping and huddled down in the corner between a wall and a dumpster. Slow step after slow step I could hear faint sob, turn into a cry. I wasn't sure if she knew I was following her. I decided it would be fine to I just approach her. I didn't run for nothing. As I moved towards her I noticed her shaking hands were covering her face. My compassion for her rose. I let my eyes fall upon her beautiful, long and wavy glowing blue hair. I followed her hair down, but the blue was stained with blood. Blood from the leg she had be limping on.

I was so busy looking at her, I wasn't looking where I was going. "Crunch" I stepped on a fucking leaf. The sound caught her attention and It was at that moment she looked up. My eyes fell to her big beautiful glowing blue eyes. They were stunning, almost out of this world, but in them I saw a fear. A fear that crushed me.

Authors Note:
Cliffhanger!! We finally got some Justin in there.

Just to clarify each family from Roxy's race, has a different color glow. Roxy's is blue.

Thanks for all the votes and comments so far. Im so excited to post more.
God bless
-Courtney