raven

RAVEN

aye man I be turnt up some times man I swear on everything, even when I be myself, but that all started to fade away when I realize there is nothing to do tonight. plus I'm only 18, I might just go to that new teenage club down the street. I hope some girl be there. I really hope there is a stud there tonight , man I swear those are my weakness... man sometimes living alone in a big mansion is annoying , I can never seem to find anything like my phone that I am now looking for now. now that I found it I'm about to call my day1 known as Trina. Oh yea, my mind changes subject all the time.

BUZZZ BUZZZZ

man it felt like forever , before this girl answered her phone, but on the fourth ring she did so I wasn't tripping.

"you want go to the club tonight or nah"

"umm excuse me , did you forget to say hi, or do I need to hang up." man Trina be tripping on everything I love. yea she don't like disrespect at all so I just decided to say hi and get it over with.

" hey, do you want go to the new club tonight or you busy"

"man I wish I could but you know I got the text exam next week, so you have to go bye yourself"

" yea, ok I hope you ace it, Ima let you go bye"

"bye"

dang I look at my watch its already 8:40 so I got up and got ready. ya know just did the regular, took care of my hygiene , put my clothes on then looked at myself in the mirror. I was looking clean.

I had on my red and white air Jordan's, white skinny jeans that sagged over my butt just a little, my red and white pride shirt, and had my dreads looking clean. I had that pretty stud swag going on, ya feel me. as I got in the car I put in the Mrs. JIMMIIMONTANA, and listened to "Killa". man if I knew her in real life boy would she be mine. 15 minutes passed by and I'm already at the club Vase. as I was pullin up I seen a girl laying on the floor blood rushing out of her head , and all I know was she was a stud, but besides the fact I like studs, I went to help her and called for help.

man I was hoping this girl was okay, I was getting dizzy running over there trying to call 911 at the same time. as I got there I was starting to ask her questions after asking questions trying to save her not giving her time to answer. lights started flashing, blood was running, no words were being said, I felt like my mind was playing tricks on me.

" girl are you alright", knowing that was stupid why ask that she was hurt," whats your name"

"sar..ah..sawah.help me. he did..." as I was turning the girl around trying to wrap my shirt around her she could barely get her words out, I was trying to stop the blood with my hands, as she started to speak again "I love you mom...ma..owe"

" try to stay wake okay, ambulance is on its way, uh.i...ii..promise..plz don't sleep." I started not to believe that the ambulance was on its away, that was quickly dismissed when I heard the ambulance right behind me.. I cant believe this was happening to me , I mean her I don't know was going on I was out of breath.. is this really happening ."nooo this is a dream".

............

35 mins passed and we made it to the hospital and the girl wasn't moving at all. I never moved so much ever in my life, my hands were sweating, my head was spinning, everything just felt like a dream, and I couldn't find my way out of it, I was about to pass out , then a man came to ask me if they could ask a couple of questions.

"mam did she ask anything or say anything before she passed out"

"ugh,....she said "I love you mom", and I asked her what her name was but she... her words were slurred, I didn't ask how old she was...."

" well, did you see anything or hear anything before you just found her lying there", he said raising his left eyebrow like I did this to her how could he think I did this I would never do something to anybody, how could they

"umm..no i was just pulling up at Vase, then I seen her there and.." then i just fell out