raven

Raven

I can't believe that I just told, Sarah what happened sometimes I really can mess things up like on my momma she about to kick me out, I just hope she don't.

"Look, I know this was weird and everything, and I am not even sure if he was the person, I just seen a car drive by ya.. know that day it happened, and I thought it was him."

"wow"

" look ma I know this is like off..

"are you serious, I spent three months in that bed, and as I get up, yal tryna run up in here talking this and that, I am so tired of hearing this"

I know she did not just see this, and first of all I am trying to help her.

'Look, I was trying to help, okay look, forget we even had this conversation, okay?"

" what no, leave now you and who else is going to try bring this you come here and bring me some gift, and then tell me you got beat up. here take this and leave"

"Nah, ma you keep that it didn't cost nothing, but 126k anyway, you probably used to getting cheap gift anyway"

NO, she did not get mad at me because I tried to help her. I got all dressed up and tried to impress her just to hear her ungratefulness. I could have just went to work if I wanted to deal with people like her. Its not like I went in there and said aye lets have sex. she would have gave it away anyway. But I mean why she gota be so mean. when I got into the car they started to play "Money Baby", that song be having me on nine sometimes okay. man I swear I need to chill sometimes in the car or else I am going to have a wreck. halfway to the house I almost forgot about that bull that went down between me and Sarah.

Sometimes having an empty house is fun I could scream for days and have nobody to tell me shut up.

"Anybody home?!!!", like someone was going to answer anyway, after I was done playing around, I went to the kitchen to get something to eat . As I was fixing something to eat, had to put on "The Nobody's" , Jimmiiimontana, Chinky Miyake, And Jaydeepolo, be on point. their song "She mix", is hot. man I swear but when I was starting to get into it I heard something Call my name.. My mind must be playing tricks on me, Because I can't be hearing that aint nobody in here.

"Raven"

what how is that person calling my name from inside of my house, I mean no one absolutely no one has a key to my house.

"Hello,"

almost fell down, running up these stairs trying to figure out who is in my house, and how did they get there. and why their voice is so sexual, I could not even know this person, a few more steps and I was at the door, should even I even open the door this could be a setup.

"Raven come in"

"ha...hi, ummm how did you..... hi"

"Just come over here"

"ugh, okay..."

never got undressed so fast in my life, but her body it was there.

TRINA

That was such a close call, I am so glad that she didn't walk In soon as I called her name. I just got done having sex with Shana, before Raven came in me and Shana talking about how to setup.. I just hope she doesn't look in the closet,. Can't stop thinking about 30 Minutes before.

" Hey Shana."

"hey"

"so what we going today, bae"