Nothing but the truth

Lovette pov

Layla so intimidated by me only cause she know that I can have Roc if I want or any man for that matter. She'll be alright but the only reason I invited them just to see if she's really Roc's type or not.

I looked in the mirror to check my outfit and fixed my make up a bit.

Kendrick : You ready.

Lovette : Yeah

I grabbed my purse and we went to the club and met up with Roc and Layla.

Lovette : Hey Roc. Kendrick this is my friend Roc and his girlfriend Layla.

Kendrick : Wassup.

Layla : I like your music.

Kendrick : Oh thanks how many songs you got.

Layla : 4 or 5

Lovette : Well enough about you Kendrick lol I wanna dance.

I took his hand and we find it a comfortable stop on the dance floor. I'm moved my hips to the beat of the song as he came closer to me. While we danced. I glaced at Roc and Layla as they just sat down and talk while Layla was lookin sad face . Boring. After the club we went out to eat at Fridays. I was in the mood for a carribean taco.

When we got to Fridays we sat at our table and ordered our food and drinks.

Lovette : Layla and Roc how come y'all ain't dance.

Layla : I'm not much of a dancer.

Lovette : Basic.

Kendrick : Lovette

Lovette : Kendrick

Kendrick : Are you mad.

Lovette : For what baby.

Kendrick : Ugh lol I can't even comment.

Roc : You and yo momma to much a like.

Lovette : How.

Roc : Y'all always got something to say.

Lovette : But I keep some comments to my self.

Layla : Some huh that's a lie.

Lovette : Oh do you want the truth.

Layla : Oh looks there's more. Go ahead I'm not scared.

Roc : Don't Lovette.

Lovette : She asked. Well for one let's start with yo outfit and why you dressed like my 40 year old aunt. I don't know what Roc see in you. Shit I cant even see and i do have gay moments. I feel like he could do better. Not saying that your ugly. Just to basic. I know you don't like me well deal with it. Just know you.can't erase me.

Kendrick : Lovette that was rude man come on.

Lovette : Well she wanted the truth. So I gave it to her. She shoulda known what I was gonna say.

Roc : But that was a little to much.

Lovette : I don't really care right about now. Im ready to go.

Kendrick : Well I guess I'll might see yall around.

Kendrick put the money on the table and we left and drove off to the hotel. When we got their I sat on the bed. Thinkin of tonight and I don't like to go to bed mad

I went into the bathroom and took off my clothes. I stepped into the shower. I wrapped my arms around Kendricks waist as he washed his body.

Lovette : Me love you long time.

Kendrick : I'm not mad at you.

A smile came on my face as my arms stayed wrapped around his body