Family/Fantasy

E News

On and off couple Roc Royal and Lovette. Finally call it split. Reason for the break up was that he was caught cheated and his drinking and marijuna use is becoming addictive. But how Lovette handle it was beyond she burned and donated each half of his clothing ,pawned his jewlery , dimolsh and burnimg his car. She told reporters she's not crazy but depending on how you hurt her she gonna hurt you the same way.

A camera also spotted her walked away from the flamming car with rap artist Kendrick Lammar. What's that all about? We don't really know. But Roc Royal has put him self in rehab.

Lovette pov

I spun Keshawn around with me as I held him in my arms till I got dizzy. As he screamed and laughed in my ear .

Kendrick : What are you doing.

Lovette : This

I stopped then put Keshawn down to watch him stand. He staggerd and tripped on the ground and just laughed.

Keshawn : Let's go again.

Kendrick : What you did to our son.

Lovette : Nothing its not my fault he like it.

Kendrick : Come on little man.

Keshawn : Dad where we going.

He walked towards Kendrick

Lovette : Where are you going.

Kendrick : To the kitchen. Yo mama favorite place

Keshawn : Im not fat you know

Lovette : Fuck you Kendrick lol he's your son to

Kendrick : But he eats like you.

He got some ice cream from the fridge. And watched as Keshawn begged for it poutin an trying to reach for it.

Keshawn : Stop playing

Lovette : Why you teasing him.

Kendrick : Chill ima stop.

He gave him the small tub of ice cream

Kendrick : Here fat so.

We stayed home swam in the pool, watched tv played, and chill. I wish we could go to the park but its hard to go any where without having a camrea in your face. But that's the life. It felt like a family kinda like me and Kendrick never broke up. I will always love Kendrick he's my best and worst.

The next month my mother called and told me she wanted to spend time with my son. So I let she came him picked up. Then they left. Kendrick was at the studio working on his music. So I got the whole house to my self. Its been a month and the world doesn't know how bad I been wanting Kendrick. So I'm gonna be something speacail for him

I got my keys and went alittle grocery shopping. I brought Champane, flowers, chocalate, whip cream candles and stawberries. Then went to Clothing store in LA that sale expencive lingere. Yep I'm going all out. Let just call it a early birthday gift. We are in June. After a hour of driving back to the house. I started to cook some boneless chicken breast, white rice and brocolli.

I set candles in the dinning room and bed room. I took a shower, dried and curled my hair. I put on light makeup. A little of eye shadow, mascarea and lipgloss. I put on the new nice black lace lingere I bought and heels. I put on my silk robe and stayed upstair.

Kendrick pov

After the studio. I went straight home. When I got inside the house was quiet. I went inside the dinning room to see Lovette cooked for me it looked nice. She even set up candles what she trynna do. With her slik self. One reason why I love her never what to expect with her. I sat down and ate I heard heels click on the floor but I didn't see her. After I ate I went into the my bedroom.

I open the door the room was dimed with candle lights. I saw Lovette in nice lace black lingere walking towards me.

Kendrick : You looking sexy.

Lovette : I know.

Lovette pov

I put my arms around his neck. Then whispered in his ear.

Lovette : Did you miss me.

Kendrick : Yeah you know I do.

Lovette : Good cause I miss you to.

Kendrick : I see

I kissed him and he kissed me back. Our lips move together in motion. As we got closer and closer to the bed. I pushed him to lay back on the bed. I got on top and sat him I kissed his lips as he's hand. Explored my body. I took his shirt off and we went back to kissing. He slipped me out of my bra. Then flipped us over.

Kendrick : Now I'm taking over.

That night me and Kendrick made love which felt like our first time. Amazing.

A/N - So this story is almost over but I am working on my 2 different Yn stories this time. One is Zodiac Killer with all of MB and He's mine publishing it today which its a rayray love story so like comment and tell me what you think of it