Part 4

It is now 9:45, the Sandins have 15 minutes to find the homeless man. Rachael told Mary and James that they were given a time limit and that they had until 10:00 to find him. All three of them went into the surveillance room. James gave Mary and Rachael both small hand guns and flashlights and said "If we split up we can find him much quicker her, also here are some walkie talkies. Once you see him contact each other and we will surround him." Rachel and Mary said in unison "Understood." James then said "I will take upstairs, Mary you take the basement and Rachael you take downstairs; this should make it easier." Rachael looked at her phone, the time is 9:50. She then said "Set your timers to 9 minutes, if we don't find him within that time then we will stop looking and prepare to fight for when they come in here." James and Mary set their phones and everyone went to where they needed to look. Charlie was in his room in his closet hiding. Zoe was wandering around in the dark looking for James. James was going in the opposite direction of Zoe. Mary was checking every corner of the basement. Charlie was in his closet using his mobile robot Timmy to see in the dark, in the living room. Rachael was walking carefully being aware of her surroundings. She walked up to the front door to see if the people with mask were still there. Rhys was leaning on the wall, two girls in white dresses wearing mask we on each side of him. They were giggling and kissing. Rhys turned his hard, noticing Rachael looking at him. Him and the two girls looked at Rachael. The two girls walked up to the little window and started laughing like maniacs. Rhys told them to leave, he then walked up to the window smiling. "Hello Rachael, have you found our target?" He says with a smile, this sends chills down Rachael's spine. "We are still looking for him. Are you really going to kill everyone if we don't find him?" She says with a shakey voice. He smiles and leans closer to the window, "Yes sweetheart I will kill everyone including you, of course if you are will to leave this so called family of yours and be with me then maybe I would reconsider not killing you." He says with a smirk. Rachael completely turns white and steps away from the window. Rhys says "You have 5 minutes sweetheart or else we release the beast and come inside." Rachael turns around and continues to look for him, now she is running around shining the flashlight looking for the homeless man. Time was ticking and they couldn't find the homeless man. There was now 2 minutes left to find him. Mary, James, Charlie and Zoe were all in the surveillance room, Rachael ran in and said "We have 2 minutes, everyone grab a weapon and hide somewhere." Afterwards they all said there goodbyes and left to go to their hiding places. Rachael decided to go to the front door and talk to Rhys. She walked up to see him with his mask on kissing a girl with her mask on. Rhys stopped what he is doing and looked at Rachael. He told the girl to leave and took his mask off. He said "Your time is just about up Rachael, do you have our target?" Rachael looked down and said "No we couldn't find him in time." She started crying as she finished what she said. She looked up with tears streaming down her face. Rhys looked at her with no expression clear on his face. An idea came to his head and he started to smirk. As he was smirking he said "So are going to take me up on my offer? Rachael if you take me up on my offer then you won't get hurt, I promise you that." Rachael looks at him with tears in her eyes and says "Are you going to hurt the Sandins still?" Rhys' smile disappears as he says "If we find our target and none of the Sandins try to attack us then I will leave them alone." Rachael then says "Okay." Rhys then says "Stand near the stairs as we come in." He then yells "Time is up we are coming in to claim our target and we will be taking Rachael with us! I have also decided that none of us are to hurt you if you do not hurt any of us!" The next thing that happens is that all the barriers are ripped off. Rhys walks in and walks up to Rachael. He caresses her cheek and says "Let's go baby girl, we have some looking around to do." His hand then leaves her cheek as he wraps his arm around her waist and starts walking.

I'm sorry I didn't write this part sooner. I have not been motivated to write anything. I hope this is good, I started to go away from the movie.  (^-^)(*^ω^*)