two

kenma -

i woke up with a quiet groan. i opened my eyes groggily, but soon closed them; sunlight piercing through my eyelids. i brought my hands up and rubbed my eyes, attempting to sit up before something stopped me.

i fully opened my eyes and looked down to see an orange haired boy clinging to my waist. a small blush made it's way to my cheeks. he nuzzled lightly into my side; his bright, messy hair tickling my skin. i tried to slip from his grasp, hoping not to wake him up. once his arms were no longer around me and i made sure i hadn't woken him up, i stood up with a yawn.

i walked to the railing of the tree house and looked out over the edge, the sound of birds chirping filling my ears. i ran a tired hand through my hair, turning back around to look at shoyo; smiling lightly to myself. my smile fell as panic rushed through me.

my parents were going to kill me

not only did they have no clue were i was, but if they ever found out it had anything to do with a demon. i would most defiantly be screwed.

a few waves of anxiety and nervousness pumped through me as i rushed over to where my bag was and pulled out a pen and a sheet of paper. i jotted down a few sentences and took a deep breath, looking at what i had wrote. was i really doing this?

         shoyo,
sorry i had to leave so early. my parents are probably pretty worried. i had fun talking to you, though. and if it's okay, i want to see you again. if you feel the same, meet me back here tomorrow at 6:30pm. i hope to see you there.
                                ~kenma

i sighed quietly and set the note down where i had been sleeping, gathering up my things before heading out. i sped walked through the wooded forest, really hoping i'd get home before my parents woke up. a soft sigh left my lip as i reached my hands into the pockets of my pants, a bit confused when i felt my finger brush against something. i pulled it out and smiled softly at the sight. i had pulled out a blue raspberry sucker. i peeled the wrapper off and popped it into my mouth, grinning lightly to myself as i walked home.

hinata -

a soft yawn left my lips as i woke up, bringing my hands up to rub my eyes. i groaned a bit as i sat up, frowning when i saw the empty space next to me.

he left

i let out a disappointed sigh, running a hand through my messy hair. i stood up and walked to the wooded railing, looking out over everything. i took in a deep breath, resting my head in my hand.

i had never realized how close we were to the blue district. i mean, the walk here is pretty long, but I never thought i was actually this close. I can't help but wonder what it's like. what the people are like.

angels don't seem to be as bad as the red district makes them out to be. i mean, kenma was really nice; and pretty cute, too if i'm being honest.

i let out another sigh, still a bit upset that kenma just left. he didn't even say goodbye to me. i went to step back towards the blanket laid out on the floor before i heard a small crumple beneath my feet. i looked down to see a small piece of paper. i lifted my foot off of it and picked it up, a wide grin making it's way to my lips as i read over the words.

he wants to see me again

i let out a happy hum as i read over the note a few more times; a giddy smile on my lips. i folded the note in four and slipped it into my back pocket, a wide smile on my lips as i began to pick up a little. i folded up the blanket i got out last night and put it back in the plastic storage container, looking around to see if there was any trash anywhere.

once i saw that there wasn't i climbed down from my quiet place, which is apparently called a 'tree house'. i soft sigh left my lips as i began to walk home, thinking about how my meeting with kenma tomorrow would go and what we could do.