The five reunite

Edited: February 22, 2017
June 19, 2017
April 16, 2018
October 4th, 2018
October 26th 2021

"It's been two years sense last calling from Man In Moon. A time when the children of the world almost stopped believing. Sense then I've been almost everywhere, fulfilling doing my duty as a Guardian. I also changed my look too, sense sandman got on my case of how I should present myself."

Jack was standing in front of the large set up of the ice miniature city, that North had made within the last few months

Jack was standing in front of the large set up of the ice miniature city, that North had made within the last few months. He figured the big man does this when he isn't in a big rush to make gifts for the children. A mental break every now and then.
"Right...well that's good to hear Jack" says North trying to concentrate on his tiny ice sculpture, chiseling away with his tony tools.

Jack passes around while playfully swinging his new cape around, giving North a heart attack in the process.
"Anyways why did you call for me North?"

North placed down his tools and turned his chair around to face Jack. "Well...I just wanted to see how you were doing. You've been kinda down lately."

"Maybe that's because I haven't done anything in a while" he says scratching the back of his head kinda looking down.

"What? Here boy! What do you mean haven't done anything?! You've done lots of things! You help me with bringing joy to children on Christmas Day!"

"That's just it 'Santa Clause'. It's only on Christmas Day now. Ever sense two years ago you've been keeping an eye on me and making me do all this work. Now I have to paint leaves for the autumn."

"What's wrong with autumn? Everyone likes autumn!"

"Well sense I've been spending more time painting, everyone thinks the world is going into global warming."

"Haha! Global warming!.....What is that?"

Jack shakes his head in disappointment.

"Look jack! You are Guardian now! No time for fun!"

"But fun is my center"

"You got me there..." North said playing with his beard.

Jack sighs and walks out of Norths office towards the giant glob that stands in the middle of the work shop. He looked upon the flickering lights that reminded him of the stars on a dark cold night.

"Look..." Jack gesture his hand to the glob that had millions of tiny bright lights. "Ever sense I became a Guardian, there have been more children who believe."

"And that's not making you happy?" North didn't understand what Jack was trying to point out.

"I feel like there's something missing...but I don't know what it is yet..." his gaze went downward as he walked towards a window to sit by.

"Ah, Jack...I think I know what's wrong."

"You do?"

"When empty feeling comes at time like this, It means a calling will come to you!"

Jacks gives a faint smile and takes another look towards the globe.
He watched the lights twinkle as it rotated, but then suddenly the power goes out. North and Jack stood still, both looked around the work shop wondering what caused it.

"This is strange...something like this never happened before" said North trying to find an emergency 'on' switch.

The place was still silent until Jack was able to find it. The lights came back on and everyone went back to work. Then Hours later Bunnymund, Toothiana, and Sandy dropped in.

"Hey did your light go out too!?!" Tooth asked as she flew around the globe in a quick pace, but as she got closer to the globe, it started to spin faster than before.

Like watching your microwave start to static because a fork was left in it,
The globe just spun faster, and faster, to the point where electric bolts were behind to form.

Bunny noticed the electric bolts building up on the surface of the globe, and without warning, Tooth was almost struck. "What in the world is going on?" Bunny asks backing away from the globe.

Luckily Jack was able to fly her way and pull her to safety. Sort of wrapping her body in his cape during that quick rescue.

The tiny fairies cheered to the rescue of their Queen, and some fell to the ground with their hands over their hearts.

North looked around the entire workshop and finally found the emergency 'off' switch. After everything went silent again, Sandman suddenly grabs one of Santa's dullard elves, and shook him for the bell on top of its hat to make a loud sound. Everyone brings their attention to him and he lets go of the now dizzy elf.

"What is it Sandy?" asked Jack.

The muted sand glowing creature points his finger up to the large window, where the moon was visible.

"Man in moon? Sandy why didn't you say anything?"

Sandman gave an angry expression and threw his hands in the air, wanting to give up on the tall man.

"What's going on?" Asks Jack.

"I don't know. I don't speak moon." Answers Santa.

Suddenly the moons beam started to move from the floor to the globe.

"Yes Manny we know about the globe...but what does it mean?" Asks Tooth.

The moons beam showed a silhouette of someone they all knew.

"Pitch?!"

Bunny throws his hands into the air "Again?!"

North brings his hand to his chin and waits for Manny's answer. "What's he up to?..."

Tooth gasps loudly and points to the globs control system, where it had many clocks showing the different times all over the world. "What is this?" North came closer and saw every hand in the clocks started to spin counter clock wise. Very soon so did the globe.

"Is Pitch is playing with time?" Asks the confused Bunny.

"Manny where is pitch now?" North asks looking at moon.

The beam suddenly moves from continent to continent then stops in the middle of the ocean where a few small islands could be noticed.

Norths eyes widen "An Island? That's some place you never think Pitch would go."

"He could be on vacation there" comments Jack.

"No! Man in moon wouldn't have said anything if Pitch was just sippin on coconuts. No! There's something big going on, and we have to stop him!"

Jack kicks his staff onto the air and catches it. "Well? Shall we get going?"

North give a smirk "Buckle up"

It took a while for Bunny to finally remember what buckle up meant "Wait a second...No...No...NOO--"