control

Disclaimer: I Dont Own The Video!
the story finally continues....

She couldn't bring herself to do it. At the very last moment before she could turn him into black ice she was able to bring herself into her own control. Her next action Jack wasn't expecting.

A strong pain shot all over his jaw and for a moment he felt his teeth loosen. Next she brought his ear close to her lips to receive a secret message "stay down..."

Jack was half conscious when he felt his back and head hit the frozen floor hard. Moana stood up after sensing a familiar presence.

"well done Moana"

She didn't want to blow her cover just yet. She could feel Pitches power trying to control her.

"Doing this to your friends proves to me that you will do anything I command." Pitch take out a small object from his pocket, an hour glass.

Moana kept her back facing Pitch as she tried to think of a plan.
"turn around girl! you need to do one more thing for me before my reunion of my brother."

The brunette kept her face motionless as she turned to face him. "You see Sandman! Take a look around! All of who you cared for have fallen!" He laughs insanely. "Oh but this is only the beginning"

Moana looked around and found Maridas weapon lying close to her.

"Now enough waiting! Moana--" before Pitch could finish what he was saying Moana shot an arrow through his hand, causing him to drop the golden hour glass. Not phased by the arrow Pitch looked over to the girl who stood ten feet away with the bow in her hands.
"What in the world? How did you--"
Moana shot another arrow using her powers this time, causing the dark man to fly into a wall.

Moana looked around for the small object and picked it up to meet a small golden creature trapped inside. "I'm guessing your the sandman?"

He nodded his head yes.
She shows him a friendly smile and turns around to see Jack slowly standing up. "Jack!" She ran to help him balance on his feet. "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to-- I just needed Pitch to think that I was on his side!"

"Yeah yeah I forgive you...." he says trying to focus his vision. "You really know how to punch"
The hour glass started to glow brighter, by now Sandy was getting tried of being stuck in such a small object. Moana smiled and held it over her head. "Alright stand back!"

She was ready to throws the glass hard onto the black ice, but before it could shatter, black sand surrounded the two.
"Wha? What's going on?!"

Pitch started to laugh "did your really think that ice and my black sand could defeat me!? You silly girl!" The hour glass once again ended up in Pitches hand, and before Moana could do anything Pitch tripped her and Jack using the remaining sand. "Jack Frost! How does it feel to be powerless? So sad, I wish we had one last fight" he said before releasing a black arrow at the boy.

Jack quickly dodged the first arrow, but Pitch kept shooting until he cornered him with no where else to go.
"Jack!" Moana quickly grabbed the chair next to her and threw it at Pitch making him miss his target. "hurry get out of here!" she yelled and tackled pitch to the ground.

"I cant! What about the others!?" Jack quickly ran over to the tied up dragon and started to unwrap them.

"Theres no time!!" she shouted trying to keep the taller man down before he suddenly vanished.

Jack started to scratch the scaly creatures neck. Toothless reacted to his ticklish spot and woke up. "Toothless get hiccup and the others out of here! I'm going to help Mona keep Pitch distracted!" he turned around to see Pitch appear behind the Burnett "Behind you!!" he shouted.