The Fairy Godmother?

Hours passed and Moana had a better understanding of who Pitch Black was.

"Moana, please try to think why Pitch would bring you here. Is there something from your time that contains power and had enemies chasing after it countless of times?" Tooth asks hoping she would have the answer to.

Moana thought to her self for a moment then answered "Well...there is one thing I know a evil person like Pitch would be interested in."

everyone leans in closer, anxious to know what it is.

Moana sighed "Its the heart of Tefiti, it has the power to create life."

"Why would he want the power to create life? and what does he need Sandy for?" asks Tooth.

"Well what ever Pitch is doing its pointless, because once you have the heart you can't really do anything with it." says Moana

"How do you know?" asks Jack.

"A thousand years before I was born the Demi God Maui stole the heart and lost it. One day the Ocean came and chose me to restore it, because the darkness was sucking the life out of my home island. I held that heart in my hands, and never felt any power, but when I gave it back to Tefiti she got rid of the darkness."

"Well Pitch has an idea. Otherwise you wouldn't be here." interrupts Bunnymud.

"Why am I here? I mean if he was able to travel back in time then why couldn't he just get the heart himself?"

Everyone stayed silent and tried to think of the reason, North gasps "because Pitch isn't alive!! it make sense!"

Tooth tilted her head in confusion "North what are you talking about?"

"None of us are able to travel back in time because we weren't alive then, and we still aren't alive now!" He answers trying to make them understand. "But neither is Pitch...wait...he doesn't want to kill Moana. he just wants her to retrieve the heart to him."

"But why? whats he planning to do once he gets the heart?" asks Moana.

Jack and the others think to themselves for a moment as Moana waits for the answer. But what no one knew was that Pitch had sent his little shadow to spy on the girl.

Back in Pitch's new hideout

"So she entered this era after all" Pitch keeps his eyes on the girl with wavy hair and notices Jack is with her. "and it looks like the group has her as well..." he takes out the hour glass from his pocket. "look at them Sandman. you think they could keep the little princess safe? well you wrong. Don't worry I wont force her to do anything, because this choice will be on her free will."

Sand man shows an expression of confusion.

"Now all I need to do is wait until she's alone." Pitch  places the hour glass on a stand. "There we go now you can be comfortable as you watch the show."

Moana's POV
As I watch North, Tooth, and Bunny talk to each other in silence I feel a slight chill in the air that makes me shiver. I turn my head and see Jacks standing close to me.

"Oh sorry Moana, didn't mean to get you cold there" he quickly takes a few steps away from me while scratching the back of his head.

"That's alright you don't have to apologize" I say folding my arms over my chest. Never in my life did I think I'd be somewhere freezing! Jack seem to have notice the weird bumps forming on my arms.

"Hm...it looks like we need to get you something warm..." he searches the room and spots a pile of folded up Christmas tree skirts. "Ah, here we go!" he quickly unfolds one and wraps it around my shoulders. "There, that should keep you warm until we find some new clothes for you."

I smile and thank him. 

"Come on, while they talk lets go and do that." He says while moving away from the group. I nod and follow him to a different part of the work shop. We enter a large room where there are many different rolled up fabric materials hanging from the ceiling. My eyes widen in amazement!

"Ah-ha! I knew there would be a room with fabric material! I mean they make teddy bears and dolls with dresses sooo maybe there's a Yeti that--"

suddenly a flare lits the room making jack and I jump.

"tadaaaa!" A woman sings with a high pitch voice and appears in front of us. Shes dressed in a shiny white poofy dress with her hair tied in a high bun.

"Or the fairy God mother is the one who makes the clothes." says jack backing away from the big figure with tiny wings.

"Fairy God Mother?"

Once I say this she quickly turns her head towards me. "Oh my what do we have here?!" she gaps loudly "OH jack Frosty you brought me a princess to dress up!!"

"Sorry but I'm not a princess. I'm the daughter of the chief" I say watching her circle me.

"Same difference! now lets see...five foot seven inches. a size nine to a ten." she grabs my arm and squeezes it "oh my strong arms!" she touches my hair "beautiful long locks! Oh Jack you have chosen the perfect girl!"

"Oh no we aren't together" he quickly states.

"Oh shame. After being by yourself a few hundred years I thought you would be with someone by now." she grabs my hand and pulls me behind a long red curtain.

"Never really thought about love." answers Jack.

"Is it even possible for Guardians to fall in love?" I ask while watching the fairy take out different color fabrics and holding them up to my body.

"Sure it is! look at North, he's married" she says finally finding the right material.

"Oh yeah Mrs.Clause" says Jack from outside.

The fairy god mother leaves me alone with the fabrics in her arms, and quickly flys over to her work station. "just a moment dear let me finish these okay!"

"alright" I call out.

Jacks POV
I fly over to the Fairy's' work station to see she picked out a white and blue color fabric material. "what are you making?" I ask watching her quickly cut and sew.

"Oh whats in fashion for the girls today! Nothing fancy just an oversize sweater and jeans. something good for the cold weather and very comfortable!" she finishes making the jeans under 30 seconds and starts on the sweater "Jack be a snowflake and find a scarf in the teddy bear section please?"

"uh, sure thing" I say and quickly fly over to a pile of short and long scarfs. "What color do you recommend?" I ask.

"Red" shouts Moana

"Okay!" I shout back and pick out a scarf that's shaped in a circle. Then take it to the curtain where the fairy god mother dresses Moana.

"There we go, does it fit dear?"

"Yes perfectly! thank you!" says Moana.

I cleared my throat so they know I'm out here waiting "I have the scarf" 

The fairy God mother comes out and moves the curtains to the side. There stood Moana with her hair tied in a bun, showing off her cute facial features.

"What do you think?" she asks while giving a small spin. "I never wore anything like this! its amazing, I can actually move around with out worrying that my skirt or my shirt falling off! And its keeping me warm!" she says with a big smile.

I laugh at her cute reaction and hand over the scarf "it looks perfect." I say while smiling a her.