Chpt.6: A Talk With Seto (read the bottom )

Deadlox pov:

I wasn't sure how we were going to explain to the guys at base who these people are... But I know know who can trust... "I'm going to visit Seto. I'll catch up with you in a bit!"  I called to them as I started on the path to his house.

Seto pov:

I hear the door to my home open. I turned around a fire spell in mind just in case it was a squid. I fired the spell at the intruder..." Aahhh!!" It screamed. "Oh my goodness!" I realized that it was Deadlox.

"I am so sorry!" I said trying to apologize. "NEVERMIND APOLOGIZING! PUT OUT THE FIRE!" Deadlox screamed. I quickly fired a water spell at him to put the fire out. 

"Beside the fact that I set you on fire, you must need something. Am I right?" I asked him. "Yeah so we brought in some new guys and they are the 'step children' of Ender... How are we supposed to tell the team who they are without them saying that we are lying?" He asked me with a hint of worry in his eyes. "Well.... I don't know, but we can try." I told him.

"Ok them follow me so we can tell them. Sky is half way there by now so can you teleport us there?" I chuckled at his question "Well duh let's go!" I said making him think I knew what I was doing.

Ok I'm sorry I haven't Ben updating lately but I'll probably update occasionally when I feel like it.

(Seto and Deadlox teleport to the void)

Deadlox: " Yo Seto I think we got the wrong place..." 

Seto: "Don't you think I know that Deadlox! Anyway where are we?"

Amy: "Welcome to the void friends, I'm the author of your lives, so basically I am your god!

Deadlox: "Seto, I think it is time we left..."

Seto: "Yep, lets go!"

(Deadlox and Seto teleport back to their world)

Well I guess that is all for now