crush

When I was writing this I forgot a lot of words so sorry for mistakes 😂 I'm not bad at English but when I try to write an English story I forget all the words 😕

This wasn't what Stiles wanted. He has the biggest crush on the most Popular guy in Beacon Hills, Derek Hale.

His best friend's brother.

Stiles is best friends with Scott and Cora. He always tell them he likes Lydia Martin, Stiles other best friend. But he doesn't.

--

"Hey Stiles!" The Hale twins yell from across the hallway. He turns around and smiles at them. "Mom asked if you and your dad wanted to come over and have dinner?" Scott asks him with a big smile. "Yeah sure, I'll text my dad"

That night he and his dad are sitting in the car, on their way to the Hale house. "So anything new?" The sherrif asks him. "You talked to Lydia yet?" "No dad, I didn't" his dad sighs. "I know you don't like her" Stiles looks at him. "I'm your dad, I know you. And I know you don't like girls. When you were little you said you were gonna marry Derek" the Sherrif laughs. "Please don't tell anyone?" "Of course not son"

After an awkward silence they arrive at the Hale house. They knock on the door and Talia opens the door. "Hello, come in" she smiles at the sherrif and his son. They eat dinner together alot, so its not new. The sherrif and the Hales are good friends. Claudia and Talia were high school friends.

Stiles sits next tot Scott on the table. Cora on the other side of Scott. Derek sits next to Stiles. Derek smiles at the younger male and starts talking with the sherrif about being a deputy. Yep, Derek is a deputy.

Stiles has got a crush on hid dad's favourite deputy.

And his dad knows that.

After dinner Stiles and Scott went to Scott's room. They were playing video games when Derek walked in the room. "What are you idiots doing" he asks while sitting on Scotts bed. "Playing video games, of course, dumbass" Scott says without looking from the screen. "Do you've got another xbox Controller?" he asks looking around for it. "Nope sorry bro, but I'm gonna go to the bathroom, take mine" Scott trows his to Derek. Derek sits next to Stiles, who is nervous now, and smiles at him. "Don't tell Scott but I beat his ass every time we play this game" Stiles Laughs, more like giggles in the weirdest way.

After a few games, Derek wins most of them, Talia tells Stiles that the Sherrif is leaving. "See you later Stiles" Derek smiles at him.

--

"He totally likes you" Lydia says from her bed. "No he doesn't, he's an twenty-three year old, I'm seventeen. He works for my dad. He's a deputy. And dating a seven year old isn't legal. He could just arrest himself" Stiles sights and sits next to her. "Maybe you need to make him jealous" "with who? No one likes me Lyds." "I can ask Danny. He owns me one" "yeah, but how do I make him jealous? He's not on our school" "just get in trouble. He'll see you at the sherrif station" "you Lydia, are a fucking genius" "yeah, I know"

--

So that's why Stiles and Danny were sitting I'm the back of a police car. Derek's police car. "I've never thought that I would arrest you or something Stiles" Derek says, a little disappointed. Stiles tries to ignore it and lays his head on Danny's shoulder.

When they walk into the sheriff station his dad looks kind of disappointed. He knew that Stiles wanted to get into trouble to make Derek jealous. But he didn't like the plan. Sighting he asked the boys to follow him.

"Can't believe I did it for nothing." Stiles sighs, glancing through the window at Derek. "Stiles you can just talk to him" Danny tells him. "Me? If I only think about saying that when I talk to him I start to stutter and say weird and stupid things" his dad sights. "Just talk to him son. He likes you back, Talia told me that"

First the sherrif didn't like it that his son was in love with one of his deputy's. But Stiles knew Derek from when he was younger, so he accepted it. He knew Derek wouldn't hurt him.

"Alright, but what do I say. I can't just say. "He Derek, I like you, go out with me" Stiles says frustrated. "That works for me though" Stiles turns around really fast and blushes when he sees Derek in the door frame with his stupid smirk. "I'll pick you up tomorrow at seven" he winks at the teenage boy and walks away to talk to one of the other deputy's. "Wha- oh my"

--

They went to the movies. They didn't have to get to know each other. After the movies Derek drove them to the beach. "Beach? You gonna do something cheesy?" Stiles jokes. "No, I just like the beach. When I'm stressed or something I'll come here and think" Derek says looking at the sand.

After a few seconds of Silence, Stiles grabs Derek's hand and walks to the water. "Stiles, what are you doing? The water is cold!" Stiles ignores him and pulls of his shirt. "I don't care. Its just swimming. If you go with me you can maybe keep me warm"

After almost freezing to death they had their first kiss, laying on the sand, Derek on top of Stiles, both covered in sand.