Part 1

Ok for this story there will be different bits and pieces coming from my dark x reader and my antisepticeye x reader so without further a do lets get this story started

~kid

Your pov

I put on a pair of headphones, put my music on quite high then headed towards the living room only to find the door that was once shut was now open. I peered into the room just to find it empty thinking nothing else of it I went to sit down on the sofa. But soon as I sat down I heard a voice screaming.

"get off me now!"

I thought I was just hearing things until I looked down to see I was sat on someone's legs, I practically jumped off the sofa taking off my headphones.

"I'm sorry I didnt mean to sit on you.........."

I looked down at the boy to get a better look at him.

"......you look familiar"

The boy sat up not saying a word just staring at me who is this he looks so familiar......wait is it I look at him carefully yea it is him.

"anti...."

"yea?"

I ran into his arms to give him a hug, until I heard the door open wider I look toward the door to find another boy he looks familiar too but who is it? I get up from anti and walk towards the other boy. He held open his arms to give me a hug.

"(y/n) its me dark"

"dark!"

I gave him a tight hug then got him to follow me onto the sofa. The boys looked at each other with strange curios eyes, I felt a bit scared sat with those two just staring at one another but I'm happy we are all together.

"anti this is dark.....dark this is anti"

"hello dark"

"hello anti"

The two shook hands in front of me and then put their arms to their sides.

"so what brings you guys here?"

"oh you know we both just wanted to see you so much since we haven't seen each other for a while"

Antis pov

I looked down at (y/n) holding both mine and darks arms close to her chest but I also I noticed she had buried her head into the crevice of our arms holding them tighter. I looked up at dark to see he had a concerned face on.

"(y/n) are you ok?"

Dark was the first to talk.

"yea (y/n) what happened to the normal cheery side of you?"

"dark.....anti.......why did you just let me leave..... Why did you never come to see me"

"Look at me (y/n)...... I never wanted to let you leave I wanted you to stay but its a parents choice to move I did want to see you but I could never find your new house..."

" i always wanted to see you but whenever i visited you throughout the day the neighbours would always pull out a knife and chase me off the yard down the street screaming 'ill kill ya if you come any where near my house' I wanted to see you I truly did"

".....well yea we both wanted to see you"

"well me and (y/n) did end up meeting each other didn't we?"

"yea anti would always come into my room at dead on midnight and we would just hang out"

"doing what anti?"

"having fun"

I looked at dark to find him fuming bloody hell he needs to calm down.

"FUN! What type of fun?!"

"jeez dark calm down"

He reached for my throat with his hands open ready. Before he could reach my throat (y/n) came in front of me blocking his hands.

"(y/n)"

"dark leave him alone please look we just played games like twister, guess who etc because thats all I had then"

"ok"

Dark pulled away from me and faced (y/n).

"you sure he never touched you in any way at all?"

"yes I'm sure"

Your pov

I left the two boys sat on the sofa talking whilst I went into my bedroom to grab a book and to put my headphones away. When I came back down I noticed anti and dark getting along with each other.

"are you two ok with each other now have you both said your sorrys?"

"yes and yes"

"good"

I sat down in between the pair and tried to read my book but before I could start reading I could sense the boys staying at me.

"what are you doing dark?"

"oh nothing"

I looked back at my book then felt anti staring at me.

"ok are you two that bored?"

"yep"

"you still got some of the games from years ago?"

"yes I do surprisingly"

I walked to my bedroom, grabbed a pile of games and headed down to the living room. Once back on I dropped the games on the floor allowing anti and dark to search for a game once they found one they agreed on, we were stuck playing twister for hours on end ........ I won all games.

~5 hours later because......................~

I put all the games back in my room and went back downstairs. Anti and dark had their arms open towards me, I looked at the clock to notice it was 11:00 jeez fun and games I always loose track of time. I went towards anti and dark and sat between the two.

I rested my head on antis shoulder letting him wrap his arm around my waist with darks arm wrapped around my shoulder.

"good night anti......dark"

"good night (y/n)"

Antis & darks pov

We both looked at each other and thought the same thing I need to tell you something I think ill tell you tomorrow.

"good night (y/n)"

We watched her go to sleep then kissed her forehead.