"You Ruined My Life!"

(Sasha Banks Point of View)

After a long day, Olivia and I finally came home. I opened the door and Mikaze was still up.

"Close the door and put Olivia away. Now!" Mikaze demanded.

Uh oh...

I put Olivia in her crib and I closed her door and made my way to the living room.

"Is something wrong?" I asked him.

"Seth Rollins told me that Olivia isn't MY BABY...! YOU HAD SEX WITH SETH FUCKING ROLLINS!" He screamed.

"Mi-"

"OUT OF ALL THE FUCKING PEOPLE! YOU CHEATED ON ME WITH HIM!" Mikaze screamed and started to approach me.

"I know what I did was wrong, but there's a better way to solve this!" I said which he ignored.

Mikaze slapped me so hard I fell to the ground. He started kicking me over and over again.

"Stop! Please....stop!" I cried out.

He grabbed my face and punched me. Then he picked me up and threw me towards Olivia's room.

"GET YOUR SHIT AND TAKE THAT THING WITH YOU TOO! IF YOU'RE STILL HERE WHEN I COME BACK, YOU'LL BE IN WORSE SHAPE!" Mikaze yelled as he left the house.

I crawled to Olivia's room and opened the door. Then I started crying on the floor.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Seth Rollins Point of View)

(2 Days Later)

Dean, Roman and I set our things down in the locker room and just chilled out.

"So Dean, is it true what people are saying online?" Roman asked him.

"What are they saying?"

"That you're dating Renee!"

"We went on one date!" Dean told us.

"Why didn't you tell us?" I asked.

"You guys are so busy with your lives, I didn't think it'd really matter. I'm always just hanging out, waiting for one of you. So I asked Renee out."

"How was the date?" I asked

"It went well. She wants to set up another date so that's good."

"Nice!" Roman said.

Then my phone went off.

"Shit. Sasha texted me." I told them.

"What does she want?" Dean asked.

"She wants to meet me at catering."

"Want me to go with you?" Dean asked.

"No no no.... I have to go alone." I said as I got up and left the locker room.

I arrived at catering and Sasha grabbed my arm and brought me into a room. She shut the door and slapped the SHIT out of me!

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" I screamed out from the pain.

"YOU RUINED MY LIFE!" Sasha yelled but not looking up at me.

"How?"

"YOU TOLD MIKAZE THAT OLIVIA ISN'T HIS! SO HE LEFT ME AND OLIVIA!" She screamed.

"Sorry but that's what you get for not letting me see MY DAUGHTER!" I said and started to walk out.

"So I deserved this?" She asked me.

"Yes you-Oh my god! Sasha.... Did he-" I asked and she nodded her head yes and started crying.
"I'm so sorry!" I said and tried to hug her, but she pushed me away.

"DON'T TOUCH ME! YOU DID THIS TO ME! THIS IS THE LAST TIME I'LL EVER SAY THIS...... STAY AWAY FROM ME AND OLIVIA!" Sasha screamed and left the room.

"Holy shit... I really fucked up." I said smacking myself in the head.

I walked out of the room and made my way back to Dean and Roman.

"Hey! What did she want?" Dean asked.

I walked up to my locker and slammed it shut. Then I started punching it over and over again.

"SETH! CHILL OUT!" Roman said as he threw me away from the locker.

Then I started throwing stuff around. Dean and Roman both grabbed me and threw me to the floor.

"What happened?" Dean angrily asked.

"I.....I ruined her life... You...you should've seen her.. Mikaze beat the shit out of her.... All because of me."

"It's not your fault. You know how Mikaze is." Roman said.

"I know how he is, and I still told him! I...I wasn't thinking and I ruined her life."

Then Becky walked in.

"We need to talk Seth." Becky said.

"Becky, he can't right now."

"WE NEED to talk NOW!" Becky demanded!

"And I TOLD YOU HE CAN'T! HE'LL TALK LATER! LEAVE!" Dean yelled

"It's fine Dean... I'll talk to her." I said getting up.

"You sure?" Dean asked me.

"Yeah." I told him.

Roman and Dean left the locker room and Becky shut the door.

"You know why I want to talk to you?" She asked me.

"Yeah I do."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How will Seth and Sasha get together after all this? Seems impossible...