Ch.1: His Hand.

*Ciel's POV*

It's been awhile since I have cought a cold. I was lying in bed looking up at my cieling with a temperature. Sebastian ordered me to retire. I'm his Master yet he gets away with being in control every now and then. I found it highly attractive. Since I am in my room alone it wouldn't be too bad if I think about him some more. I thought of his face, all sweaty and his hair covering his lustfull eyes. Without realising I mumbled his name, "Sebastian." Just as I was about to pleasure myself at the thought of him, Sebastian walked into my room with a tea set and a slice of victoria sponge cake.

"S-sebastian!" I jumped up in surprize, my cheeks heating up.
He opened his eyes, as surpized as I was, "Master, is everything alright?" He said in a worried tone.
"Q-quite alright..you just startled me is all." He gives out a little chuckle before handing me a tray with a piece of cake on it accustomed with already prepared Earl Gray tea.
"I apologize, My lord."
"You needn't apologize, Sebastian." I said taking a sip of my tea.
"But what butler would I be if I didn't apologize to my Master for doing wrong."
R-right, he's merely just a butler, it's his job to apologize when he does something wrong. But did he?

"Unless..." He began.
"Unless what?" I looked at him curiously.
"Unless you were to punish me, my lord." He said seductively with a smirk.
This damn demon! Turning me on when I'm sick! Tsk.
"D-don't be ridiculous!" I looked away blushing.
"Oh, but I'm serious, my lord." He closes in on my face and grabs my chin lifting it up towards his face.

"What if i told you I wanted you to punish me?"
"I-i would never-"
"Even if i rewarded you at the end."
"W-what are you t-talking about?!" I yelled feeling flustered and confused.
He grabs my nightgown collar and pulls me towards him. My body hits the tray with the tea and it falls. Sebastian swiftly catches the tea in the cup and puts it on the bedside table as well as the tray. He then turns to face me again pushing against me sightly.

"S-sebastian?.." I asked looking into his eyes.
"Is there an order you want to comand, my lord?" He said moving his hand down my chest and stopping at my waist.
"Is there something you would like me to order?" A smirk spreads across my face as I outsmarted the demon.

*Sebastian's POV*

I push him down onto the bed causing him to wince in surprize.
"Ether you can order me or I will find out the answer myself." I said lowering my hand to his crotch. I watched as his eyes widen unsure on what to do. I could read his mind from his expression, I want this but should I? He's my butler. Something along those lines.

"S-sebastian. I-i order you!" He stuttered looking at my hand.
"What do you order, my lord?" I said gradually rubbing his member through his pants.
"I-i order y-you to-"
I heard a twist of the door knob and sprung back and picked up the tray as if nothing happened.
Damn! Wait what im I doing? Im a butler.

The door opens and Meyrin stands at the door.
"Meyrin. What is it?" I said bracing myself for a problem that will cause me more work.
"We came to see if the master was alright."
"We?..."
"Hey! What about us!" Finnian and Bardroy push Meyrin into the room causing them all to fall flat on their faces.
I sigh. "The young master needs to take his medicine."
"We'll get it Mr. Sebastian!" Meyrin said getting up and running out of the room with the others.

"Sebastian."
I turn to face him.
As his butler I am never to do anything without his order but if it's just once...
"I-" He began.
I cut him off with a soft and passionate kiss. His cheeks turn to a bright red. I pull away and look at my pocket watch.
"It's time for setting the table for tomorrow, please try to catch some sleep." I left the room leaving him with a smirk.
"But..." I heard him mumble and sigh before I walked down the hall.