weird boys

Alex's pov
They were so freaking hot. I didn't understand how they can have such godly features. As I looked up, all the brothers looked down and gave me an intense stare and smirked.

Did all of them just smile what the fuck. My mom came up from behind me and said " Why hello boys nice to see all of yall again.", "This is my son Alex " *nudges Alex arm*

A: OW!!? ...Mom! I whispered loudly
S: Say hi

My mother gave a stern fierce look as to say if I did not do what she said in two point three  seconds I might find my body at the bottom of the ocean.

I look at the four boys and say "Hi Im Alex nice to meet you" with a big  ass grin slapped across my face.

They were somewhat weird when they looked at me, almost as though they wanted me here but something else. None of them said anything for a short while and just stared. I was starting to feel conscious , did I say something wrong?

??: Why hello Alex it's is a pleasure to meet you

Huh  so they  do talk

A: So you can talk? haha

T: Haha yea last time I checked I could....anyway my name is Thomas I'm the oldest brother. you're a sophomore this year right

A: yea

T: Well the youngest is Adam he's fresh meat, second child is Jeremy with the glasses * jermey waves a little * and the third one is Derek he's in the same grade as you he'll most likely to show you around.

I turn to the look at Derek and he was staring me down as though I was food, and you know that moment were you're locking eyes with someone and it gets weird well that's what happened. I looked away but I can still feel his eyes looking directly at me. It felt as though he was examining me. I was done with this freaky stuff. So I turned and looked at all the boys just to see that they were doing, and it was the same thing. damn alot shit has happened on this porch .

Alex pov
I start to go up the steps and go past Jermy and Derek. Then adam the youngest grabbed my hand and said follow me . He rushed me up the stairs and made me drop both my suitcases.  The only thing left in my hand was the duffel bag. He led me to a huge room wich I'm guessing was mine. my foot stooped at the sight of the room. Then just like that Adam took my hand and slammed my body and his down beside each other on the bed.

A:woah there

Ad:*giggles * you're funny .

A: why thank you Adam you're funny too and, adorable.

Adam didn't give me a vibe of a highschool kid not even of a teenager. He felt like a little kid a cute adorable little kid.

Adam looked at me again with a stare as though he wanted to say something . So I said

A: why don't you let me get change and then we can hang out later
Adam jumped off the bed and shouted yes yes over and over again. He was so cute that I felt that everything was going to be all right here.

Yea me again I'm not sure how I'm gong to continue this dialogue so if any of you have a preference let me know.

option 1

A:

D:

option 2

"hello darling"

option 3

Alex pov