"Nice and homey"

Everyone took a seat at the table marble glass brown table. Mom and Bark of course sat next to each other, with Jeremy the on side. While Derek set at one end and Thomas the other. Little Adam was as you guessed it right next to me across from mom and Bark.

 "So kids what would you guys like to eat?" Bark looks at his menu contently. My mother  entranced with her man begins to rub his hand. "What? Hehe " he  chuckled like a teenage boy.  I could tell that my mother was happy and I was happy for her. My life evolved around her, she honestly took care of me through everything, and not once has she complained. I mean my personality, life, smiles, memories, everything was all thanks to her.  Hahah yea I get it,  as you can see I'm a "Mommas boy". I just cant help it this crazy lady is my whole world.

"What's the matter my darling" Bark stares as he grabs her hand and kisses it once more to show his fondness over her delicate skin. He watches her expressions and tilts his head foward like a lost puppy. Waiting for her statement patiently he kisses her hand once more.

"I jus-s ...Thank you " my mother begins to flutter her lashes. she filled her eyes with love and compassion solely  meant for him. I swear if this man breaks my moms heart. My mind halts as he looks at her with eyes full of love and passion.

  "Darling for you no thanks will ever be needed." She smiles and they kiss one other lovingly on the lips, and just like that everyone was smiling. Damn this man is too sweet. I observed the atmosphere and could tell from their faces that the boys really cared for  there father. It seemed as though he was a single parent. I stopped and started to wander what happened to their mother. Then glimmer of Adams menu caught my eye so I searched my menu for anything that would satisfy my sweet tooth. Sike I meant my carnivore tendencies. I became entranced with the special steak  item with a creamy filling.   A waitress with light brown hair, blue eyes, with a white collar up shirt and black apron comes around and says with the a professional smile.

    " Good evening , my name is Charlie , I'm going to be your waiter today, is their anything I can start you with." Bark speaks first, and you could feel the alpha presence appear..  He shined in his clean cut beige grey suit.

"Yes for our appetizers we'll  have your tye shrimp and olive cheese appetizer...looks at my mother with a smile"How about you darling ?"

" I'll have your blue moon apt with a chicken garden salad." She smiles sweetly and the waiter blushes. My mother knew she had a killer smile that could make any woman or man fall for her. I laughed in my head from the shock of her order. Really a salad, this woman is a junk food galore. My mother is the kind you find in the kitchen on Christmas eve at 3"o clock eating your Santa cookies. I knew she was trying to play cute. However like mother said this is family now so no need for secret anymore right. Feeling mischievous I say.

"Are you sure mom  just a  salad?" she shot me once again her favorite death stare.

I laughed and chuckled at my comment "Come on mom order whatever you desire" I say taunting her. I chuckled at my moms face when suddenly regret filled mine. The ends of her mouth twitched into a smirk "Oh honey the thing I desire is definitely not on the menu" I Ugg  in disgust and so did everyone else at the table except Bark who looked like a pleasant papa bear. I try to ignore the comment but she then grabbed Bark by his jaw and kissed him with a quick slow sensial peck. "Yum". Even though it was a peck it was not quick enough, I put my napkin down while chuckling.

"Mom, ok I was kidding " I laugh covering my eyes and Adams.

"Don't tempt me "she says whipping her hair like a queen

"No, no its ok ..I get it"

"Ahem Boys your next " Bark clears his throat.  Adam then rapidly taps my shoulder and asks once more "So what do you want to get Alex ?" I could see the happiness in his eyes.