Chapter 4- The Lovely Concert

TAYLORS POV

---------------------

The elevator opened and Amy finally went to the bathroom and the guys all said "See you after the concert!"

Baro quickly jumped out and kept the elevator doors open before they closed all the way.

Baro handed me and Amy front row tickets! "Here I'll take these old tickets and pay you guys back later" he said

"no!! No need to!" Amy and I both said. He said "Don't worry about it!' and gave me a quick peck on the cheek.

At that moment my heart had melted, I could'nt believe anything that just happened. My wish had come true

_

AMYS POV

---------------

"OOOOOOOOO TAYLORS GOT A BOYFRIEND!" I shouted as she started to blush.

"YAH! Looks like you really hit it off with Jinyoung Amy!"

That made me go completely red in the face >//////////<

I had finally got the chance to go to the bathroom, after touching up my makeup I told Taylor I was ready to go to the concert.

We decided to go through the stairs this time because since the building was so big the elevator would take lots of stops, and we didn't want to be late for the concert or else we'll be locked out.

_

TAYLORS POV

-------------------------

As soon as we rushed down the stairs we ran into a mob of people

"FRONT ROW COME ON UP!" A group of female officers screamed. Amy and I immeadiatly ran up with only about 23 other people, which was a small amount of people for front row.

As soon as we got in we saw Baro and Jinyoung wink at us, slightly showing they're faces.

They all came out and people started screaming and cheering, so did Amy and I.

After they sang what was planned ahead, they performed a devotion for us. >/////<

"These ones is for Amy and Taylor!" And then they pulled us up onto the stage.

Jinyoung was holding onto Amy, wrapping his hands around her and slowly rocking her back and forth.

Baro started hugging me, which made me feel safe and secure. It was like that feeling when you were little and you would hug your stuffed animal, it made you feel invincible and safe.

when they decided to add Be My Girl to what they were going to sing to us, Baro and Jinyoung asked us both, "Be My Girl?" ಠ_ಠ

_

AUTHORS NOTES- ik banaforever will eat me for an intense cliffhanger ಠ_ಠ (inside joke)

But i got in trouble cause I got a B in math XD so my ipad is nooo longer for like a month or something. On the other hand, I'm writing this on my computer so idk how it will turn out to get spaced out

SORRY IF THAT DIDNT MAKE SENSE