Claude's dreams

(The music that goes with this is perfect for this fanfic!) (This contains characters from the whole series so if you have not watched it then you will find out characters you don't know about!)

Sebastian was walking down the halls waiting on ceil. He waited well Ceil was out without him. Ceil was with lady Lizbeth. (Lizbeth is her nickname if you don't know that!) All the other servants where gone. They where in town geting food. They told Sebastion to take a day off. His master agreed. Sebastion din't like this one bit! He walked into the kitchen when he heard a nock at the door. It was Claude.

Sebastion: What are you doing here Claude!

Claude: I got told to find some one i ove more than Alois.

Sebastian grabed Claude. he dragged him in without a sound. He grabed his face. They kissed. Claude felt weird.

Claude: Not like..

Sebastian shut him up. With another kiss. They took Sebastian's shirt off. Together they waited for Ceil to come home. Knowing Ceil would yell at Sebastian for messing around. Then he remembered he had the day off.

Sebastian: Oh look a cat.

He ran out the door. For a cat he saw threw the window! All the lady's saw him. They where exited. He saw there beauty. Then one girl was there. The one nun girl! Claude had to remind him who was boss. He was held tightly. Claude love to hold him. Sebastian grabbed the cat. They went inside. To disappoint the lady's. They got inside at once. Sebastian dropped the cat. He frowned.

Claude: What is it?

Sebastian: There can't be a cat in here!

Claude: Why?

Sebastian: Ceil is allergic to cats!

Claude opened the door. The cat didn't want to leave. Sebastian picked it up. He was genital. he put the cat outside.

Sebastian: We must clean the cat hair!

They got to work to make sure there was no fuzz any ware. Claude had to go. he could feel Alois.  call for him. Sebastian felt lonely. His nemesis was over. Now he is gone. Things got tiring. Sebastian never needed sleep. Yet he fell a sleep. Ceil got home from a nature walk.

Ceil: Sebastian? Where are you?

Ceil walked into the kitchen to find him. He had no shirt. He was sitting in one of the chairs. He was also sound a sleep. He thought Sebastian was cute a sleep. So did Lady Lizbeth. She just wanted to hug Sebastian.

Ceil: Walk up!

Lady Lizbeth: Oh he is cute a sleep!

Ceil: I guess he is. But He never sleeps!

She looked at him confused. Then they realized Sebastian was waking up.

Sebastian: What where how..

Ceil: You where a sleep! Don't ask me how!

They both looked at each other. Sebastian thought what he was dreaming of.

Alois: Claude?

Claude: Oh I was day dreaming.

Alois: Never mind you actually tell me what where you thinking! tell me!

Claude: Sebastian dreaming, about me.

Alois: What? Never mind that!

(I HOPED YOU LIKE THE STORY!)