Realized

Warning this has swear words.

Alois was at home humming to Claude dancing. It was a thing they did every week end.  Alois: "Do you love me?" Claude looked angry. Claude: "Sher "Coughs" slut."  Alois started to twerk for no reason.

Back at Phantomhive manor:

Sebastian was in cat ears. and a tail. They where black. Sebastian heard something. Claude had run to there manor. Claude broke threw the window. Sebastian: "Now I will haft to clean up after you." Claude: "Bitch please!" They walked to echother. Claude started in doing Sebby's shirt. Claude: "Sebby love me!" Sebastian: "Yu have Alois you must realize that!" Claude: "You right" Claude jumped out the window.

At Trancy manor:

Hannah: "Claude?" Claude ran up stares. Claude: "Alois I love you" Alois: "What! Really!" Claude unbuttoned Aloises shirt. He kissed Alois on the fore head. Claude: "Master I know im ussualy crabby, and proper but.." Alois:  "Say no more love has changed you to a total diffrent person!" Hannah ran in. Hannah: "Every thing ok?" Alois: Hannah come here. She came. Alois: "Sit" Alois Bitch slapted her, and unrappted her bandage on her eye then took a medal stick , and stabed the needle in. Hannah screamed. Alois: "Every thing is fine! Sh... Bitch." Claude laughed. Alois: "Now Hannah go!" She left after a bow.

Authors Note:

Sorry its so short, and no one really reads this any ways! but...

I hope you liked!