Tokyo Ghoul?

Kaneki got quickly got ready his thoughts running wild. 'how much does he know, is why I'm here linked with Tokyo I means that's where I'm from so...damn, what should i do act like the hero? No matter what happens I will protect Anteiku and Touka, I'll be home soon everyone and make things better for everyone.'

As soon as Kaneki got his suit on he speed walked to the meeting room to be briefed.

As soon as Kaneki got to the meeting room he took his seat opposite Iron Man. Iron man of course glared at him but quickly focussed on the task at hand.

"Now that we're all here" Nick quickly looked at Kaneki."I'm going to tell you why I have called you all".

A picture of a eaten body appears on the screen.Kaneki's eyes widen a bit.'those marks look like they came from a ghoul, but how!' Kaneki was snapped back into reality by Nick Fury's voice.

"Your task is to who murder John Cartner as well as other body's listed in front of you."

"Can't you find who killed them by using any DNA on the bodies?"
Iron man ask with a smug look on his face. Kaneki raised a eyebrow in seen due to the fact he is wearing a mask. 'Is he serious, I haven't been here long but even I can tell he wouldn't just give this job to us without a reason. However he does have a point, it would be easier.'

Kaneki looked at Iron man closely.'But why must he make that face, it's just kind of funny. He looks like Hide when he tells teacher what he thinks is the right answer only to be shot down and laughed at.'

"Unfortunately we can't as we would need DNA for that, you should be leaving in 1 hour, get ready and no suits or masks any questions?"

Thor raised his hand."I have one question, where are we going?" Kaneki turned back to Nick with curiosity.'thats right he said Tokyo.....Hold on.'

"Your going to Japan, specifically Tokyo." Nick said calmly.

From the outside, Kaneki looked calm, cool and collected.However all hell broke lose in his with questions."Are there really ghouls there or am I mistaken. Then again Nick gave us this job so it has to be important. If it is a ghoul I must make sure he doesn't find out. Wait, did he say no masks!'

As they began to leave Iron man put his hand on Kaneki.

"You heard what he said, no masks." Iron man said with a sly grin on his face.'i know that grin it's the one Hide gives me when he has some sort of prank in mind for the teachers.'

After Iron man left Kaneki sighed."This is going to be a long day."