I look like what....

'John Cartner, I hope whoever ate you had fun because as soon as i meet them I'm gonna skin them alive, eat their eyes and rip their teeth out so it'll be hard for them to get the munchies on humans again. Nick said i couldn't kill but he didn't​ say i couldn't rip limbs off or anything else.' Kaneki thought while laughing a little bit to creepy for a 'hero'.

Kaneki took his his mask slowly and looked at himself.'seems like yesterday when i was at Anteiku, worried about if my eyepatch would fall off or something. The simple things before Jason.' Kaneki frowned and reached for his eyepatch and tied it on.Kaneki wore the same clothes from when he arrived ' to bad i couldn't​ buy other clothes.' Kaneki turned around and walked towards his door. Kaneki took a deep breath to calm his nerves and opened the door.

Kaneki looked to his left and saw workers staring and whispering about him. Kaneki raised an eyebrow and just shrugged it off thinking nothing of it untill he got to the jet. "Still wearing the eyepatch i see."Iron man said with a smile. " What's under there or is it just for decoration?" Iron man said with his curiosity growing. Iron man reached for the eyepatch but Kaneki grabbed his arm, Iron man starteled took a step back with wide eyes. Kaneki put on a small smile."I'd appreciate it if you didn't touch it." Iron man just huffed and walked towards everyone else."Come on we'll be late."

Kaneki got on the jet and spoke to no body until captain America said something which truly surprised him."You look like nothing they said you did." Kaneki scared responded very quickly "who said i looked like what?!" 'Does someone know me and work for Nick!'Captain America just laughed at Kaneki response"some of the workers below deck heard about you and thought you were some kind of zombie or ghoul with that mask on from what the others said." Captain America laughed at Kaneki."But you just look like a normal guy like me with no scars or decaying skin!" Captain America continued to laugh and Kaneki just gave a nervous laugh. 'That was to close i thought he was hinting he knew, thank goodness ghouls are tougher than humans because i probably would have had several heart attacks at the same time."

Kaneki looked at the time,'just 10 minutes till we get to Tokyo and find out if this person is really a ghoul or not.'

🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛

I'm sorry for the wait, i was thinking about how the story should go and i have sort of come up with one. This is something i thought do hate me if you wanted it to develop, to be honest I kinda forgot about it untill one of you told me to update it. So thank prinsesanime for it. Thanks for reminding me! Also i will update this before April is over.