One Direction (Stole My Heart)

Victoria P.O.V

"Bye guys. Have fun in London yeah."Isabella said simply, giving all three of us the last goodbyes before we leave Australia.

"Don't you dare forget  us! " a familiar voice came out of nowhere, making me scan around to hunt for that someone. As I brought my sight back to Bella, I saw Zac wrapping his arms around Bella's waist.

"Don't worry Zacky, we won't."  Annabeth replied.

"Zac Martin, promise me that you will love Isabella Smith for the rest of your life. If she ever comes to London, telling me that you broke her heart, I swear to god, I'll rip your bones apart and burn them into fucking ashes! GOT IT ?!'  I said giving Zac a serious look, well I definitely wasn't joking about that.

"Victoria Carter, I, Zac Martin, promise  to love Isabella Smith forever and always. I will catch a grenade just for my babe." he spun Bella around and grinned a little, within  a blink their lips met.

"Guys I know that you're the cutest couple ever, but cut the P.D.A please. " Jessica said sarcastically.

I totally agreed with Jess, but I have to admit that, they're the CUTEST couple I've ever met. Sometimes it makes me jealous. From strangers, they became enemies, friends, best friends and today LOVE BIRDS. All I can say is that Love is just MAGICAL. 

HONK....HONK.... " ARE YOU GIRLS DONE YET?!, WILL YOU JUST GET IN?! OR I'LL LITERALLY DRIVE AWAY WITH YOUR LUGGAGE'S!" the taxi driver complained. The way he yelled at us was just hilarious. Everyone burst out laughing like nobodies business.

"Guys I think you should really get going or -" before Bella could even continue we just cut in " he'll drive away with our luggage's. " WE KNOW!" all three of us started to laugh.

"Jinx!" I yelled "Both of you owe me a One Direction Poster! I don't mind if the both of you shared. As long as I get one. " I continued sticking my tongue out.

"GEEZ! HURRY UP ALREADY!" the taxi driver complained.

"well, I guess this is it. We'll miss you guys heaps. Tell the others too, kay ? " I said.

" Especially Janet." Jess adds.

"Sure. " Bella replied. Zac gave all three of us a kiss on the forehead before we entered the taxi. "We'll come back to visit  the both of you when you get married" Ann said giving them a wink.

" Annabeth, Annabeth" Zac said with a sigh. We waved to them as the taxi  drove away.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Jess, Jessica Carter, wake up bitch. We're here. Wakkie wakkie. " I said shaking her body, trying to wake her up.

" Wha-. Huh?" Jess said rubbing her eyes.

" We're here. Wake up bitch." I replied. Yes we actually do call each other bitch,well except for Jess.She finds it rude but she has learned to put up with it especially with us.

"Reall-" BANG! "oooucch, Jess" I said, rubbing my forehead.

" Sorry Tori" Jess replied giggling.

"Tori, is Jess awake from her 'beauty sleep' ? " Ann asked carrying our luggage's out from the boot, with a little help from the taxi driver of course.

"Don't I look like I'm awake ? "Jess said, finally wanting to climb out from the taxi.

"AHAH! Told you I could wake her up.

" I exclaimed giving her a failure poker face.

"Yes Tori. We know that you're awesome at that." she giggled, trying to catch her breathe.