A Kick Start!

ZAYN P.O.V

" So how did it go ? " I asked

" Zayn, look at his face. And that's all you need to know. " Niall said, rubbing his tummy. Someone is hungry. Again. I looked at Harry and I could see a a mixture of happiness and worryness.

" Lad, if she likes you, then I like her; If she doesn't, I'll hate her. " I said. Hazza, please don't break down, or something.

" Chill. I'm okay. Don't hate her. I still like her, and I know that she likes me too. I just know it and I'm sure about it. " Harry confronts me.

" No problem man. We trust you and we'll always support your decisions. " Liam voiced up.

I saw Louis standing next to Harry and I noticed that Louis wasn't too happy. 

" Come on Louis, don't be sad. Cheer up. Even if me and Jess actually got together, we'll still always be the worldwide Larry Stylinson that all our fans loves. " Harry said while hugging Louis. So I'm not the only who noticed it. 

" I know. I'm happy for you. And I'll always be there for you. " Louis answered and smiled widely. " So Niall wanna try on some bras' ? There's plenty of choice for you. What size are you ? " Louis continue. There's the Lou I know. 

" Mhhhmmm.... I think I'm 40 C. What you think lads ? Correct size? Ann, help me out, what size do you think I am ? " Niall shouted across the shop. Thank god, no one was there. 

" I'm not too sure. Tori, help Lou to gather all the sizes of seductive bras and bring it to the fitting room No. 3. " Ann said to Tori, and signal me and the lads to grab hold of Niall. 

" No problemo. Louis, Boo Bear. You'll deal with sizes from A to D. I'll deal with the others. Move out. " And the battles begins. 

Ann walked toward Niall slowly, like in movies, but cooler. We then let go off Niall and Ann pushes him into the dressing room. 

" wooooww. what's that for ? " I said, almost slipping. Then I realize that I'm in the same fitting room with Niall and Ann.

" Just in case Niall tries to hurt, you're here to protect me or save me. " Ann replies

" You meant if you hurt me. " Niall corrected. Sigh. There's going to be war. 

" Ann! Hurry!  Tori and me have collected all sorts of bras for Nialler. You ready to catch them ? " Louis shouted. 

"Good Job Lou. I love you! " wait, did Ann mean that? Like seriously ? "Oh and you too Tori. Muaks." okay. it's okay. I still have a chance to confess to her, that I like her and I'm totally not fooling around.

" catch! " Louis screamed and by the time I open my eyes, after blinking, a leopard bra print landed on my head. Niall started laughing and followed by Ann.

" ohmy.... I'm sorry Zayn. Really sorry. " Ann apologizes and leans in for a sorry hug. It felt warm and comfortable in her hug. Okay, Zayn what the hell are you thinking. 

**15 minutes later**

" Okay, we're done. Niall, you're suitable size if 45 D. You have serious boobies there Nialler. " Ann said, giggling. 

"wow. If I was a real woman. Harry would definitely love me. " Niall complimented himself. 

" Guys, hurry up. We need to be there 20 minutes before it starts. " Liam hurrys' us. 

" We're ready when you are. " Tori answered, and she turned around and we all nodded, to make sure that we're all ready. 

" Wait, girls, we're not going with them remember? " Ann said.