First Day Of School

The next day, Cream was already downstairs, eating cereal while in her head, you were playing "Reveille" on the accordion to wake up the other emotions. "Good morning! Did I wake you?" "Do you have to play that?"  Growled Knuckles. You giggled, "Well, I have to practice. And I don’t think of it as playing so much as hugging." You squeezed the accordion as if you were hugging it. "Any-who!" You said, tossing aside the accordion.

Then you down, "Okay, first day of school. Very, very exciting. I was up late last night figuring out a new plan. Here it is! Silver, I need a list of all the possible negative outcomes on the first day at a new school." You explained to Silver as he gave a nod, "Way ahead of ya. Does anyone know how to spell 'meteor'?" "Rouge, make sure Cream stands out today. But also blends in." You said to Rouge, "When I’m through, I think you're look so good, the other things will look at their own outfits and barf."

You then started to talk to yourself, going back and forth, "(Y/n)!"

"Yes, (Y/n)?"

"You’ll be in charge of the console, keeping Cream happy all day long. And may I add, I love your (f/c) tank top, it’s adorable."

"Oh, this old thing. Thank you so much. I love the way it moves."

Then you spotted the train, "Train of Thought, right on schedule. Knuckles, unload the daydreams. I ordered extra, in case things get slow in class." "Might come in handy, if this new school is full of boring, useless classes. Which it probably will be." Said Knuckles, unloading the daydreams. Then you saw Shadow, you ran up to him, "Oh, Shadow. I have a super important job just for you." He then gave a sly smile, "Really?" "Yeah! Follow me!"

Then, you started to draw a circle with a chalk around where Shadow is standing. "What are you doing?" He asked, narrowing his eyes. "This is the circle of sadness. Your job is to make sure that all the sadness stays inside of it." You explained sliding his foot in the circle to make him inside of it. "So, you want me just to stand here?" He asked, looking at you. "Yeah! Just make sure that all the sadness stays in the circle. See! You’re a pro at this. Isn’t this fun?"

"No."

"‘At'a boy." Then you walked away and up to the control console, "Alright everyone, fresh start. We are going to have a good day which will turn into a good week, which will turn into a good year, which turns into a good life!"

You all watch as Cream's mom helps her to get off to school. "So, big day, new school, new friends. Huh?" Asked Vanilla with a smile.

"I know! I’m kind of nervous, but I’m mostly excited!! How do I look? Do you like my shirt?" Said Cream, showing a orange blouse with a white collar and a blue bow tie around her neck.

"Very cute. You gonna be okay? You want us to walk with you?" Asked Vanilla, cupping her hands together. "Mother and Randy, with us in public. No, thank you." Said Rouge, feeling disgusted but you stopped her, "Yeah, I’m on it." You then pressed a button the console, making Cream to say, "Nope, I’m fine. Bye Mother. Bye Father."

Then her father looked at her, "Have a good day in school, Cream-Cake." They both then kissed her cheeks, making Cream to giggle. "Have a great day, pumpkin."

-Time Skip-
Cream was walking to school, when she then found the huge building. Silver gulped and asked, "Ya know what? Let's just call in sick." Making Cream nervous. But you stopped him, "Nope! We're going in!" Making Cream to nod and walked in the building. "Yeah! Let's do that, too!" Said Silver, still feeling nervous.

-Later-
Cream is sitting in class in her new school and notices some girls talking. "Okay, we’ve got a group of cool girls at two o’clock." Pointed Rouge. "Oh? How do you know?" You asked, booking at the group of girls. "Double ears pierce, infinity scarf."

Then a girl turned around as you then gasped, "Wow. Is she wearing eye shadow?" "Yeah. We want to be friends with them." Said Rouge. Then you smiled happily, "Then let’s go talk to them." As you were about to push a button, Rouge stopped you, "Are you kidding? We’re not talking to them! We want them to like us." "Oh. OK. Wait, what?"

"Almost finished with the potential disasters. Worst scenario is either quicksands, spontaneous combustion or getting called on by the teacher. So as long as none of those happens…" Said Silver coming up to you with a large stack of paper in his arms.

Back in school, Cream's teacher enters the classroom, "Okay, everybody. We have a new student in class today." Then Silver dropped his pile of paper and scatter it around the ground, "Are you kidding me! Out of the date! This is not happening!"

"Cream, would you like to tell us something about yourself?" Asked the teacher. But then Silver started to tug on you, "No! Pretend we can’t speak English!" "Don’t worry, I got this." You chuckled as you started to slowly pull down a lever. But with you controlling the console, Cream stands to introduce herself to the class, "Uh. My name is Cream the Rabbit. I’m from Mobius and now I live here." "And how about Mobius? Can you tell us something about it? Well you certainly get a lot more sunny day than we do." Chuckled the teacher.

But you started laughing too, "She’s hilarious." You continue to press a few buttons to control Cream, "Yeah, it gets pretty warm. But whenever it gets a little hotter, we would play soccer or eat an ice cream. I’m on a great soccer team, we’re called the Heroes. My friend, Amy guards the net and my Dad’s the coach. Sometimes, we would make a cake as our victory, it’s kind of a family tradition."

Suddenly her memory of her baking a cake with her family turns sad, "Or, we did till I moved away." Back in headquarters, you guys were confused. "Hey. What gives?"

The emotions turn and see Shadow, touching one of Cream's core memories again. But you ran up to him, "Hey, Shadow! You touched a memory? We talked about this." You said, looking and holding his shoulders. Shadow sighed and looked down, "Oh, yeah, I know. I’m sorry." "Get back in your circle." You demanded, letting go of him. You tried to get the core memory out but it’s stuck, "What’s going on?" "Get it out of there, (Y/n)!" Panicked Silver but you tried but it wouldn't.

Back in class, Cream gets sadder, nearly in tears, "We used to play tag and stuff." She said, nearly to sob. "Who knows but it is at three o’clock." Shouted Rouge. "Did you see that look? They’re touching us!" Panicked Silver, feeling nervous.

Cream starts to cry in class as she feels sadder, "But, everything is different now... Since we moved..." "Oh, no. We’re crying and sloth!" Screeched Silver, running around in circles.

You then saw Shadow on the console. You gasped and stopped trying to get rid of the core memory, "What? Shadow, what are you doing!?" You then tried pulling Shadow away from the console. But he then looked at you, "Oh, I’m sorry. I’m-" Suddenly a blue core memory drops down.

"It’s a core memory." Said Silver. But Rouge added, "But, it’s blue."
As the core memory is going towards the core memory holder, you gasped and tried to stop it, "No! Wait! Stop it! No!" You quickly opened the hub where the other core memories are and grabs the sad core memory and tries to dispose of it. But Shadow gasped and tried to stop you, "(Y/n), no!! That’s a core memory!"

You growled and tried to fight back, "Hey! Stop it! Let go!" "Don’t! Wait!" Trying to pull away from Shadow, you accidentally knocked down the other core memories.

"The core memories!" Screeched Silver. This shuts down the personality islands and as you were trying to put the core memories back, you, Shadow and the core memories are sucked through the memory tube and sent to the rest of Cream's mind.

Back in class, Cream sits back down. Feeling depressed. "Thank you, Cream. I know it can be tough moving to a new place, but we are happy to have you here." Said the teacher and continued on with class. Cream opened a book and looked down, having no happiness in her mind.

Back in headquarters, Knuckles, Silver and Rouge are left alone still looking shocked. But then Knuckles decided to break the silence and say,

"Can I say that curse word now?"