Chapter 1: Dreams Come True.

Chapter 1 "We all keep dreaming, and luckily, dreams come true." -Kaite Holmes

            I trudged forward through the rain, staring down at my red boots that were splashing along through the puddles on the sidewalk. I was lost, cold and wet, what a great break this was turning out to be. "Great job," I mumbled to myself.

             I had been out in the rain trying to find my hotel forever and my once waterproof black Northface was now completely soaked against my skin. My trip to London was turning out so horrible, and I was completely disappointed.

            I walked up to the cross-walk and waited in the down pour for the light to change. Once I got to the other side of the road I bent down to tuck my skinny jeans back into my boots, it was getting dark and I needed to find my hotel, quickly. Too bad my phone was dead. Suddenly a tall body crashed into the side of me sending me into a muddy puddle on the side of the road. I was drenched, "fuck," was all I could manage.

            "Oh my God, I'm sooo sorry," a deep British accent apologized.

            I was about to say something sarcastic, until I looked up and saw two people that I had only dreamt of meeting. "Dan Howell, Phil!" I said excitedly.

            I saw relaxation form over both of their faces. Phil had a space jacket on and his hood up over his head. Dan just had a sweatshirt on that was soaked, I could see the front of his hair beginning to curl. Dan reached out a friendly hand, and I grabbed it, sending butterflies through my stomach.

            I was short, and when I stood next to them I felt like David facing Goliath, they were towering compared my five foot three inches of height.  

            I introduced myself, it was awkward as I already knew them, yet they didn't know me, "Phoebe Dubois."

            "It's really nice to meet you, and I'm so sorry, we were vlogging and you were bent down and we couldn't see you," Phil explained.

            "Its fine," I managed. "Can I get you to take a picture?" I asked.

            "Sure!" They both agreed.

            I pulled out my camera and we had a passerby take a picture of the three of us.

            "Can we do anything else for you?" They asked.

            "Actually, I'm completely lost and my phone is dead, and I need to get back to my hotel."

            "Which hotel?" Dan questioned.

             "Best Western Shaftesbury Paddington Court."

            I heard Phil laugh and Dan elbowed him. "Well you're definitely lost, that's on the complete other side of the city. And let me guess, no money?" He predicted.

            I shook my head, "no money, spent the last of it for dinner."

            "Why don't we go to our apartment? We'll get your clothes cleaned and get you some money," Dan offered as if it were not big deal.

            I smiled, "sure that'd be great."

            "As long as you don't sell our address," Phil joked.

            "Of course not," I laughed.

            We walked a few blocks down the street until we reached an apartment complex and we headed over to the elevator. On the outside I was completely calm but on the inside I was practically screaming in excitement, what would my friends say when they found out that I had met Dan and Phil.