Makin Plans

*Alexas (A154) POV*

I am beyond excited that I have a new name! But I am constantly tired. I feel... Different somehow. But I shook off the feeling as I watched everyone leave the meeting.

Carrie turned to me. "So, I am going to fill you in a bit more. She's an indie pop singer. She is obsessed with Marilyn Monroe. She has a lot on her death and she has files no one has ever seen before. She switches from New York to England to avoid being captured. We do not know whose side she is on. We have to get to her before they get to her first. This is what The Director told me." Carrie finished quickly.

We walked over to the elevator and went to the garage. They were perfecting a small helicopter that couldn't be seen easily.

I was met by the Fabio look alike, Rocky, our pilot. He motioned us over. "You sure you're up for this Carrie?" I asked. She looked me in the eye and nodded.

Rocky pushed a button, opening a garage door at the opposite end of the room. He single handedly dragged the helicopter out the door.

We climbed in and without a word, he started the engines.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

AUTHOR NOTE!!:

Hey guys! I hope that you like the story!! And A154 became known as Alexas! How exciting! And Kimberly survived!! And there's going to be a surprise POV and guest in the next chapter! Stay Tuned (For Danger)!! (Nancy Drew anyone!? :)) Tell me if you have any suggestions or are confused on anything! Thanks for reading! (And sorry for the baby chapter. :)) There's gonna be longer ones later, I promise!! :)