Chapter 10

Clarice, macho and I moved to my flat after a month. My apartment has 3 bedrooms. Nice! Another extra bedroom. It would be great if some of our bestfriend's gonna crash here if they're free. We could always hangout. It's very beautiful. It feels so cozy. I can stay here the whole day and just watch some movies or do nothing.

"Oh my gosh, Sam. This is so beautiful!"

"I know right?!" Both of us were jumping and giggling whilst macho running around like he's saying 'I'm-free!' Yes boy, you're free to enjoy the place. This is so perfect. Only I have one problem. I need to train macho where to pee and poop and that will take me a lot of time. I still have some weeks to that. I need to stay here in my apartment as early as possible so I can process everything at school.

"Can I bring some guys over???" Clarice smiled at me.

"Of course not! Remember you have a boyfriend." I slapped the back of her head slowly.

"Oh I forgot about that!" We both laughed.

Oh my gosh, I really hope she won't be bringing boys over or else I'll kill her.

We have nothing to fix in my apartment except our clothes and some other stuff. Everything's already cleaned up and organized. There are food in the fridge. The fridge is already full with fruits, veggies, milk and some frozen stuff. My maid will be coming here once a week to clean up. I really don't want here to come but my parents insisted so that we can concentrate on studies and that will make it easier for us. They're right.

After me and Clarice finished putting our clothes in the wardrobe, we ordered a pizza. First night is pizza night.

"I can't believe we're living as independents already!" Clarice said. She really love her parents but they're way too protective. They don't even know Clarice have a boyfriend. Clarice don't wanna tell them. Her mom will freak out and have the boyfriend's background checked.

"The freedom is yours, Clarice." I said while chewing my pizza.

We were watching the movie 'When in Rome' when my phone rang. I answered it immediately.

"Hello?"
"Sam!" Oh, it's Taylor.
"You missed me already?" I teased him.
"No!"
"Okay, bye!"
"Wait! I need your help, Sam."
"Are you in trouble?!? What happened?!?" Clarice looking at me with a confused face. He must be in deep trouble. He could ask mom and dad to help him.
"Girl problem. This is a total sh*t..." He sounds worried.
"You made a girl get pregnant?! Oh my God, Taylor! Are you out of your mind?!"
"Of course not! I'm not that kind of a person! Stop accusing me, just listen first. Okay?"
"Okay."
"The day I asked you to go malling with me so I can practice, do you remember that?"
"Yeah."
"So... There's... This...."
"Gosh, Taylor! Just cut the chase!" I'm getting tired of this already.
"Okay okay! There's this girl I like, I asked her to go out with me but she refused! She's the first one to refused me! Why did she refused me, Sam? I really like her. She's not like the other girls. She doesn't even wear make up. She's simple yet very pretty. And most of all, she doesn't flirt with the guys. She's so hard to get. I've been trying so hard. Should I just give up?" I feel sadness in my brother's voice. My brother really did an effort to this girl. I bet she's good for my brother because I know girls throw their selves to my brother but she refused to go out with him. I think I'm gonna like this girl.
"Hell no! Don't give up!"
"But I've been trying so hard.."
"Patience is a virtue my brother. If you really liked her, stop flirting with other girls!"
"What can I do? I'm so irresistible." He chuckled.
"Irresistible huh? But this girl can resist you! By the way, who is she?"
"Grace."
"Oh. So here's my advice to you my brother. Never give up on Grace, stop flirting with other girls, if they can't 'resist' you cause you're so 'irresistible', get away from them! And last, don't be so full of yourself."
"Okay. Thank you, Sam. I miss you." Awwww... My brother misses me already.
"Miss you too, Taylor." And I hung up.

"What's with Taylor?" Clarice asked me smiling.

"Girl problems! Could you believe that?" Clarice and I were laughing. This is so unbelievable! Good luck, my brother!

I was about to take a shower when my phone rang again. Many people misses me already. I watched the screen and saw Gab's name. I feel happy to talk to him.

"Hey."
"Hey, Sam. I can't skype you tonight and I can't visit you this week. I'm gonna visit you a week after the class starts."
"Oh. Okay." Ouch.... That's too long. Doesn't he miss me?
"Goodnight, Sam." And he hung up... What's with him? He didn't even make our conversation longer... I was so excited to talk to him but he called just to tell me he's not coming to see me... He didn't even text me this day... What a boyfriend! We've been in a relationship for a month already. And by the way, he even forgot our monthsary!!! So, maybe monthsary is not important anymore, I'll just look forward to our anniversary. Does he really loves me or just playin' around. Ugh.....

I hit the sack early that night because I don't wanna think of him but still he's there running non-stop on my mind. I was crying in my dream last night but I didn't understand what happened. It's too complicated. All grief and sadness. Many events that are mixed up. Nothing can be understand. The next day when I woke up, breakfast is already prepared. Clarice made some chocolate chip pancakes! Yum!

"Wow, Clarice! I never thought you could make these pancakes taste so good!" I said beaming to Clarice.

"Thank you, Sam! Special pancakes to cheer you up for crying last night."

"Huh? I was not."

"Yes, you were. Look at your puffy eyes." Clarice handed me a mirror. And there, I saw a my puffy eyes.

"I thought I was only crying in my dreams.."

"What was your dream about?"

"I don't know. I can't understand my dream. It was so mixed up."

"Oh. Don't mind it. Dreams are the opposite of reality."

"Hmmmm... So when are we going to school?"

"Anytime we want! Let's just get prepared and after that we'll go." Clarice winked at me.

"What's with that wink?"

"We're gonna see some boys, ya know!"

"Stop it, Clarice. Remember you got a boyfriend." Clarice just winked at me again. Oh, I hate those winks.

"No need to worry. We broke up." Clarice said nonchalantly, waving her hands. That was fast! They were together for almost 2 months already, I think that was the longest relationship she had.

"Oh. Sorry." Clarice just smiled at me. Clarice is used to break ups and that caused her to have a cold heart to guys but still deep down, she's so softy.
"But that doesn't mean you can bring guys over here!" I smiled at her and she responded me with a wink. Gosh, I hate that wink. It scares me.

I hope it won't happen to me, the break up. To me and Gab. I like Gab very much. I hope our relationship will last but he seems cold towards me and doesn't want me. I don't know what happen to him. Did I do something wrong? This feeling is tearing me apart. I hate this so much...

"So how's it going between you and Gab?"

I told everything about the phone call to Clarice. I feel like crying but I can't and I don't want to. I feel like I'm the worst girlfriend in the whole world.

"Don't worry about it. He's just busy." Clarice gave ma an assuring smile and I smiled back at her.

I hope she's right. I never thought that having a boyfriend is not easy. It's very distracting. Gab should be my inspiration, not my distraction.

######Hey guys!!!!! Omg! I managed to make these two chapters! Sorry, the events were too fast in my chapters. I'm just very busy and I'm really pissed with my teacher, she made me recite my speech exam Twice in front of all my classmates!!!!!!! I really hate her! I wanna strangle her. Oh well... I should not mind her, I still have 5 more exams next week!..... Enjoy the story! Hope you like it! XOXO######

Please quomment! XD