chapter one: Rip is extreamly forgetful.

Location: time stream.
Status: all crew members non hostile.

Sara's P.O.V.

Sara Lance  and Rip walked with determined strides, they were headed to the bridge, where the rest of the team was. It was a emergency.

They both burst into the room. Everyone looked up.
"Is something wrong?" Asked Amaya.

Sara looked at Rip. "Tell them." She said.

Rip cleared his throat. "When I was with the Legion of doom, I told them about a young women who had the ability to kill either us, or them. A women who could bring them the spear in a blink of an eye. Who could help them, or stop them." He said. "I just now remembered. "

"So, we find that women, kill her, then were done." Mick said.

Rip crossed his arms. "We're not going to kill her, and even if we wanted to, we couldn't."

"So, what are we gonna do?" Asked Nate.

"We're going to bring her aboard the Waverider, and keep her safe until we retrieve the spear." Sara said.

"So we're the witness protection program, now." Jax said.

"Need I remind you, that she is vital to our success in defeating the Legion?" Rip snapped.

Stein spoke up. "When and where, do we find her?"

"Waco Texas, 2016." Gideon replayed, smoothly.

"Strap in" Sara called. "Gideon, set a course."

(Time skip)

They landed in a clearing in the woods.

Rip said, that Sara, Nate, Mick and Ray would come with him, while the others stayed with the ship.

They walked for several minutes, with Rip in the lead, until they stopped at a building. Sara glanced at the sign. It read, Trinity Baptist Church at badger ranch.

Nate raised an eyebrow. "Why are we here?" He asked.

"We're going to pick her up here." Rip explained.

They crouched behind a wall cut into the hillside, made out of huge slabs of stone.

Suddenly, a door opened, and a short figure in a hooded sweatshirt ran out, headed straight for them. he, leaped over the wall, and pulled down his hood.

Everyone except Rip stared at the person in shock. It was a thirteen year old girl. She had dirty blonde hair that fell halfway down her chest, and her eyes were a mixture of brown, green and silver.

"Rip Hunter." She greeted him with a small smile. "What seems to be the problem?"

Rip turned to the astonished Legends. "Lady's and gentleman, meet Sadie Sitton." He said, with a pleasant smile.

"Is this some sort of joke?" Ray demanded.

"If it is, I'm not laughing." Mick growled.

"Rest assured, this is no joke." Sadie said.

"Then what is this?" Nate asked.

Sadie shrugged. "ask Captain Canary over here."  { I'm not sorry.}

"We're here to protect you." Rip said. "We need to get to the ship, the Legion of doom could come at any moment."

Sadie gasped. "It's too late." She said. "They're hear."

An arrow shoot out of the woods, headed straight towards Sadie.

She raised her arm, to stop it, but suddenly, a ball of fire shot out of nowhere, destroying the arrow.

Sadie gasped. A brown haired  boy about the same age as Sadie dashed out of the woods, followed by four other children.

"Caleb?" Sadie gasped.

One of the other boys rolled his eyes. "What are we, chopped liver?"

Sadie glared at him. "Your about to be." She said. "I told you to-"

She was interrupted by Eobard Thon super speeding in front of her, with the rest of the legion behind him.

"Going somewhere?" He asked.

One of the girls stepped forward. "I didn't know about us, but your going to a morgue." She snapped.

"Oooh, isn't someone feisty today?" Damian Dark growled.

The first boy, Caleb, steeped forward too. "You mess with one of us, you mess with all of us." He said.

"Oh, I don't think a bunch of children, are much of a threat." Merlin said.

Sadie smirked. "Eathen, care to enlighten him?" She asked.

A boy with glasses and short brown hair stepped forward.  stepped forward. "Gladly." He said.

First chapter! This may or may not be based of of real people.