chapter two: Our lives are saved by thirteen year olds.

Sadie's P.O.V.

Eathen shot a bolt of lightning at Damien. Then, Eobard superseded at her, and she shot a blast of ice at him. Then, all hell broke lose.

Sara attacked Merlin.

Rip fired at Thon.

Nate steeled up.

Suddenly, out of the woods came several people dressed in black, with hoods covering their faces.

Her breath caught.

"Warriors of the teenabres! " she shouted, as they drew their wepons and attacked her friends.

Her friends backed up.

"What are they doing here?" Eathen asked, blasting one with lightning.

Susan grunted and flipped to avoid getting stabbed.

Eobard knocked Eathen out cold, and tripped Jane, who was hurling balls of energy left and right.

Merlin pined Sara against a tree. She shoved him of, and kicked him between the legs.

"Back to the ship!" Rip yelled.

"Go! I'll hold them off" shouted Susan, blasting another arrow away with one hand, while blinding Merlin with a stream of water to the eyes.

Nate looked at her in shock. "Are you out of your mind?" He said, as he dogged a blow, and leaped back.

"Quite possibly!" Sadie snapped. "No sacrifice plays! We all agreed on that!"

Jane  put a energy shield around them.

"I can't keep it up for long." She said, as Eobard tried and failed to faze through her shield.

"Ya'll guys go. I can do this." Eathen said.

Damian tried his magic on the shield. It cracked.

"We don't have time for this!" Isaac yelled.

"There is no way I'm leaving a child, to fight the legion of doom!" Sara shouted.

"WE'RE NOT CHILDREN!" All six of them shouted at the same time.

Jane fell to her knees. the shield was getting weaker by the second. "Shoot!" She shouted.

"LANGUAGE!" The other five teens hollered.

"Do you guys share a hive mind, or something?" Rip yelled. "And that was not a cuss word!"

Suddenly, the shield shattered. Susan screamed.

Damien lifted Jane up with his magic.

"Give me the girl, or she dies."

Jane raised her hands, and another shield came up around the legion of doom.

"Me obviam ire ad principio punctum! I'll adprehendet vos. Juro ego super flumen Stygem!" She shouted.

The side of the force shield that they were on twisted and shoved them to the ship, and into the door.

It slammed shut.

"Gideon, get us away now!" Rip shouted.

"We can't just leave her!" Isaac yelled.

"I-sack, listen to me." Sadie said. "If we don't, they'll kill us all. Sue will be fine. It's not her time."

"When will her time be?" Isaac demanded.

"I-I haven't decided yet." She whispered. "And when I do, it won't be at the hands of The Legion of doom." She whispered fiercely.

"I will save her."

Then, the Waverider shot into the timestream.

Another chapter down! The first person to tell me what Susan said will get a OC.