Listen to me

Outside the Katsuki family door stood a man who's hair resembled the colour of the night sky , his hair sprung in every direction it can , like a bird nest . He was about to to step into the the majestically collosal house made out of ( mostly ) wood when he turned around and looked at the sight that laid in front of him .

The cherry blossom tree the had locked it's root on the ground which was scattered with the Autumn leaves . They were in brown , yellow ,orange and red . They lit up the dull colour of the firtilised mud with its proudly painted colour on each leave .

The petals were still hanging in the cold mid-air , dancing weighlessly like a piroutte full of pride and grace .

There were two carved wooden benches that stood not too far from the cherry blossom tree on the path made out of cement .

Behind the back of the bench slept a piece of the evergreen land that never ceased to amaze people with the beauty that lies in it .

The black haired man held his breath and breath out . A weak smile made it's way on his lips .

He had missed everything about this place . His home , hasetsu . It was as if he had seen it once in a decade . Well , he wasn't that old .

"Yuuri ! "

With that he was brought back to reality and blinked a few times before turning his head to search for the source of the voice . It sounded so familiar , He didn't even need to guess . He wouldn't question who he was but why he was here .

"Phichit ? Why are you here ? " Yuuri asked , confusion flashed him his eyes . From his knowledge , he was certain that it was not the time for a skater to be travelling . He stared blankly at the Thai man in front of him . Was he wrong ?

" I thought you're suppose to be training in Thailand ? " Yuuri added and walked closer to Phichit . Had he lost track of time ? It has been so long ever since he had check the dates .

"No ! No ! It's break time , Yuuri ! Anyway , I've missed youuuu ! " Phichit exclaimed before pulling Yuuri into a tight hug.

See , he has lost track of time . It has been so long ever since he had the chance to count .

Hahah.

"Yuuri."

In only just 0.01 second , the warm
and the cheerfulness laced in Phichit's words turned into sorrow . In that 0.01 second , Yuuri's stiffened and pushed away from Phichit .

The cold air kissed his skin .
Ahh , it felt like cold blades on his skin .

"Yuuri ! Yuuri-"

He knows .

"Yuuri ! Listen to me , I've heard about it-"

Are you pitying me too ?

" Please , go for the surgery ! Yuuri , there's still chances-"

What if I died ?

"I beg you , don't give up on yourself ! "

Enough .

" I don't want to talk about it , Phichit ", Yuuri mumbled under his breath , averting his gaze from him , only to feel Phichit's clutch tighter only his shoulder .

"Yuuri ! I'm seriou-"

shut up . Shut up . Shut Up ! SHut Up !! SHUT UP !!!

"SHUT UP !"

Oh , what have I done ? It feels like a part of your body is cracking up , breaking you into pieces .

" I-I'm sorry , I didn't mean to-" , Yuuri stuttered , he could feel tears dwelling in his eyes , threatening to fall . He could feel his heart clench , stomach twist . You know when people twist the wet cloth for drying ? Yeah , like that .

It's stings his ear to hear . It's like needles being jammed inside his ears . It hurts ! It's hurts so badly that he wants to die .

I want to die . ( I don't want to die .)

Don't save me . ( Save me ! Please ! )

Phichit sighed in defeat before letting go of Yuuri .

" Fine ", Phichit choked in a hoarse voice , it's like he's about to cry .

I've never wanted to see you cry because of me , Phichit .

The wind blows and blows and blows , a petal floats in the air , and fell on Yuuri .

A tear slipped .

...

" Mama ! Mama ! " , a child called , an innocent smile played on his pair of pink lips . His hair was swaying in the direction of the wind .

" Yes ? My darling , " a woman smiled back as she tucked her hand on her son's soft hair . Her gaze met the brown ones . They were warm and sweet , just like chocolate , she thought .

"I heard sensei talking about the sakuru falling , what does that mean?"

With that , her smile faltered and turned into a sad one . It's like the were thousands of meaning behind that sad smile .

She picked up one of the fallen sakura on the ground and replied , " It means
......"

He grimaced and stopped asking .

Hm . He still likes the sakura after all . The ones that hung on the tree .

...

"The fallen sakura means the end of a person's life , Yuuri ."